What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thread (1 Viewer)

Wow. Clear as day. Ok, guess you'll then just choose to be utterly disrespectful behind her back, even though you'd use what she'd prefer to be called face to face.  Seems, well, cowardly to do something behind one's back that you wouldn't say to their face.  

And again, stop with this utter bs about legislation... NO one is advocating it, and you are getting to a point where continuing to push something that is simply not based in any reality will essentially paint most anything you say as worthless.  We have enough posters who have such an objection from speaking true and not looking to spread misinformation, don't be another, please.
She can be whoever she wants to be.  I don't give a damn as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights as given to me by our forefathers. 

She can be whoever she wants to be.  I don't give a damn as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights as given to me by our forefathers. 
We got it. You have the right to be inconsiderate, uncaring and disrespectful to another human being. But you are also on record saying that if you were face to face, you'd use different language than what you'd say behind her back. And it's clear that is a part of who and what you are, and that's fine.

It's also clear that you don't seem to comprehend that NO ONE is asking for the gov't to step in and tell you that you can't act in the way described above.  Are you seriously that dense/incapable of understanding? Because it's literally been reiterated over and over, and yet you keep commenting as if you are not reading / understanding what others are making very clear.  No one wants to gov't to tell you how to address others.  It's sad that not enough human decency has been instilled in you that even without such measures, you choose to address them without respect - but we ALL AGREE, that is your right.

I mean, how many times do we need to say this? Yeesh.

We got it. You have the right to be inconsiderate, uncaring and disrespectful to another human being. But you are also on record saying that if you were face to face, you'd use different language than what you'd say behind her back. And it's clear that is a part of who and what you are, and that's fine.

It's also clear that you don't seem to comprehend that NO ONE is asking for the gov't to step in and tell you that you can't act in the way described above.  Are you seriously that dense/incapable of understanding? Because it's literally been reiterated over and over, and yet you keep commenting as if you are not reading / understanding what others are making very clear.  No one wants to gov't to tell you how to address others.  It's sad that not enough human decency has been instilled in you that even without such measures, you choose to address them without respect - but we ALL AGREE, that is your right.

I mean, how many times do we need to say this? Yeesh.
OMG

I can't believe some of you are falling for this troll job. Actually, I can. 
JU19 has been on these boards a long, long time.  He'd earned, at the least (and just talking from my perspective), some OG respect.  Hadn't been in the political forum that I've known.

But at this point, it is what it is.  Trolling or otherwise, the results speak for themselves. 

Because gender and sexuality is a lot more complicated than that, and with some very basic education on the subject you'd come across a lot better. Right now you're not at all convincing because you're so obviously ignorant of even the most basic parts of the conversation. 
I grew up knowing the difference between an man and a women and that was reinforced in school.  Why should that change now?

I'm fairly certain he's sincere, but I've been wrong before
I'll be honest, I was hesitant to even post the last response, because I really don't know.

Maybe he is just trying to get a rise out of people, but I certainly am suspicious of his intentions due to a litany of behaviors, all in this one thread (ignoring clear points and repeating things as if they had not been completely dispelled, calling out people needing safe spaces, using pejorative name calling, the old favorite "the left" to be a blanket term, regardless if it's true or not... pretty impressive and honestly, I think maybe he is just trying to get under folks skin).

Probably best to stay clear... enjoy the, errr... debate.

I'm going to bed now but let me close by saying this.  Those of you who are throwing trans gender in my face,  I respect everyone who wants to change their gender.  That doesn't mean I accept it because I know biologically that isn't possible.  You can respect that or not, I don't care.  The fact is,  that if the democrats don't change their agenda and just hate on Trump they don't have a chance.  I personally am a moderate Republican. 

I'm going to bed now but let me close by saying this.  Those of you who are throwing trans gender in my face,  I respect everyone who wants to change their gender.  That doesn't mean I accept it because I know biologically that isn't possible.  You can respect that or not, I don't care.  The fact is,  that if the democrats don't change their agenda and just hate on Trump they don't have a chance.  I personally am a moderate Republican. 
The Republican party is dead. It's now the party of Trump.

From what I gather, JU and people are using the scarier "legislate" in place of saying they don't want to be called out on their views and called names (ironically).  I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with Shapiro on it and they were going off about the trans debate (this was from a couple years ago).  Shapiro had the same views and refuses to call the person by anything other than their biological sex (specifically were talking about Jenner).  So be it.   He also then goes off that "the left" shouldn't tell him what to do an think by calling him ignorant or a transphobe because of it.  Not sure why that would be the case, and that's not telling him how to think/feel either.   

I firmly believe both the forefathers and I would absolutely fight against any legislation that didn’t let you act like an ####### towards transgendered people. 

But there hasnt been any legislation proposed which infringes on your right. 

It seems like in every other thread, you argue that we shouldn't care about the topic of the thread because Trump Is Terrible.  So why are you engaging with this one as if it's a serious topic?  Ocasio-Cortez is a fringe candidate from a fringe district, and Ben Shapiro has no agenda besides owning the libs.  Any debate here just involves bouncing stupidity back and forth.
Because it's hilarious?  Ben Shapiro is the thirstiest man on the internet and I am here for it.

What's going on in this country is depressing as hell. At least let us have a few moments to distract ourselves from it by laughing at this sad little man who basically demands that we do so.

:lmao:   you’ve stated this like 20 times.  We get it, you think she’s ugly and an idiot and you’d like to be Ben’s bff.  I’m not even sure why you started this thread except to troll.
Not trolling at all.  She should welcome it to go on his show and share her views......unless she is afraid to.  It's easy for someone like her to stay in her comfort zone.  The really good politicians aren't afraid to mix it up with others that don't agree with them.

Users who are viewing this thread