What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Saints @ Dallas Game Thread *** Who Dat VS Dem Boyz (1 Viewer)

Dude had him in a headlock and Duk still held it long enough for the sack fumble wow. 

NO has been stuck in the mud all night though, score is a long shot. 

Brees usually has one road stinker every year. It usually comes in the fantasy playoffs so brees owners should count their blessings it came this week. 

Got 15 from Ingram and Thomas last week and 13 from them this week. Saints are not allowed to play on Thursdays for the rest of the year.

ok Saints. next time you want to blow please let the gambling public know. Glad you are going to lose, and as much as i hate to say it i am intrigued to see this Dallas defense in the playoffs

Bad timeout by NO wait until after 2 MIN warning now Dallas can pass the ball without worry of stopping clock.

How do coaches not know this not worth that 3 seconds.

Dumb to take that timeout there.  Now Dallas can throw it on 2nd down.  Should have waited till after the 2-minute warning. 

• Smile
Reactions: Dez
You obviously don't know Cowboys fan who's in our team thread daily #####ing about something. 
He’s there making fun of you for the reasons I mentioned. I won’t post in your thread but I did read you stealing my non-shtick by saying we’re envious of you losers. I believe you said we were “envious of all your...... success. :lmao:  

Let me ask you a question ....

Its been how many years since the Cowboys were SB winners? 23, right?

How many years was between your last championship game and your first SB win? 57. 

Talk about my favorite team more, Losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 15 from Ingram and Thomas last week and 13 from them this week. Saints are not allowed to play on Thursdays for the rest of the year.
I got nothing from Smith tonight. I sat Jeffrey for him too and now watch Jeffrey have a career night on MNF. You can thank me later when we win Monday. 

Bad timeout by NO wait until after 2 MIN warning now Dallas can pass the ball without worry of stopping clock.

How do coaches not know this not worth that 3 seconds.
Called it.  Horrible timeout by NO you never call it with a few seconds left outside 2 min warning just horrible decision.

Users who are viewing this thread