What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 2023 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

half ppr

2 of 3 WR

Nico Collins
D Wicks (with Reed and Watson out)
Alec Pierce

1 Flex

Ty chandler (with Mattison active)
Devin Singletary

figuring Nico has to be in despite injury. Leaning toward pierce give wicks’ injury, but I guess ge will get a lot of work.

Singletary and chandler seem like they are kind of a toss up. Both bad matchups, both probably the lead guy but with a decent number 2 there who could steal touches
Nico & Singletary IMO

Ty Chandler or Javante Williams? Both have tough matchups and Williams has struggled more recently.
I like Chandler but if Mattison is active I think he caps Chandler enough to make me lean towards Williams.

If Mattison is a scratch then probably Chandler.
I thought he was out, so that changes things for sure.
Mattison is in, but less than 100% and Chandler will still be the main RB (according to the head coach).
I think the matchup is an issue for Chandler, regardless of Mattison.
Actually I did some research the last 5 games vs run and my choice of Chander or Javante Williams came down to the Patriots being better against the run than Detroit over the last 5 games, so I'm playing Chandler over Williams.

.5 ppr

Slayton v Phi
Or
Odell v SF

Waller v Phi
Or
Likely v Sf

Along with CMC needing 60 points tomorrow
I go with Odell. They both have a mediocre floor but Odell probably has a lot more upside. He has a much better QB, who takes multiple deep shots every week, is on a much better offense and has had a knack for showing up in big games. It's a brutal matchup for sure, unlike Slayton, so there is big risk but I think the reward is higher with similar floors.

Flip a coin between Waller & Likely. I might go with Waller for diversification just in case the Niners roll the Ravens, which is a distinct possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread