What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Saints @ Dallas Game Thread *** Who Dat VS Dem Boyz (1 Viewer)

There we go typical Cowboys fan talking about how amazing the past was. We're in the present buddy where Dallas hasn't been relevant. Blake Bortles has more playoff wins in the last decade then Dallas as well as Kaepernick. You'd think with that stat you guys would be a little more quite. Since the last time Dallas was relevant the Giants and Eagles have Combined for 3 SB victories all against the NE Patriots Dynasty 
RAWR!

What the flip was Dallas doing that was so superior to Rams, Vikes, Ravens, etc.? Was it pure intensity and DB grabbiness?
If you grab on every play, they're banking on only getting caught on 10-20% of them. Enough to slow down their offense.

That was one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen & it had huge impact on the game, both in scoring & flow. 

Terrible. 

That said, cap tip to Cowboys D for shutting down the Saints. Brees looked off his game from the getgo, the Saints receivers were plagued by drops & Dallas capitalized on all of it. 

Maybe for Cowboy fan ...

The rest of us saw a sloppy, poorly coached, badly reffed, lack of scoring, non-exciting affair.

I'd rather have been watching Browns vs Bengals
No you wouldn’t. STOP THE HYPERBOLE, Skip Bayless

Last edited by a moderator:
That was one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen & it had huge impact on the game, both in scoring & flow. 

Terrible. 

That said, cap tip to Cowboys D for shutting down the Saints. Brees looked off his game from the getgo, the Saints receivers were plagued by drops & Dallas capitalized on all of it. 
Just about to say the same. Dallas played amazing on defense and deserved the win. Just a shame it gets overshadowed by poor officiating.

Man, come on with this crap. The Eagles get just as many favored calls, and nobody cries. They are bad both ways. Move on and find a different excuse. You are better than this usually, don't kill your credibility by being a whiner, Bro
Great post...eagle fans start the day off with missed calls and missed that or the other...Foles is a super bowl winning QB..Wentz, not so much..they can’t enjoy the win it seems...too caught up with the boys...that’s what America team does...

If you grab on every play, they're banking on only getting caught on 10-20% of them. Enough to slow down their offense.
That was the blueprint for stopping the Saints in 2013 ... remember the Patriots starting that in Foxboro and the Saints going 6-6 after a 5-0 start.

Making Brees throw the ball before he wanted to

He was jumping shadows by the end 
I tend to scoff at that characterization when talking about HOF QBs but ... that back-foot, chest-pass INT at the end was probably the single worst ball I've ever seen Drew Brees throw. So it's possible.

Observations:

1. Dallas D is for real.

2. Randy Gregory had money on the Saints tonight.

3. So did Dak.

4. That was a horribly officiated game... on both sides.  Awful.

Blah, blah, blah.You can’t stop talking about them.

I even acknowledge our lack of success Copernicus.  

You worry about your...... dynasty :lmao:
Again myself and others have yet to see you guys pull one post from these forums on anyone of us calling ourselves a dynasty. That's just hyperbole

Irvin picked the Saints to win, then homer-rants ‘cause the ‘boys pulled a weasel outta the hat.

:lmao:

There we go typical Cowboys fan talking about how amazing the past was. We're in the present buddy where Dallas hasn't been relevant. Blake Bortles has more playoff wins in the last decade then Dallas as well as Kaepernick. You'd think with that stat you guys would be a little more quite. Since the last time Dallas was relevant the Giants and Eagles have Combined for 3 SB victories all against the NE Patriots Dynasty 
Present:

Cowboys: 7-5 

Eagles: 5-6

Maybe for Cowboy fan ...

The rest of us saw a sloppy, poorly coached, badly reffed, lack of scoring, non-exciting affair.

I'd rather have been watching Browns vs Bengals
That’s a strange take, but OK, LOL. Not going to try to twist your arm.

Fantastic effort by both teams. These kinds of games are refreshing, IMO. I could care less if you’re not a Dallas or New Orleans fan & think it was boring.

Watch something else then. When I don’t like a TV show, I grab the remote & change the channel.

And you won’t...it’s not going to happen...it’s the #######g eagles ....LOL...
Again like I said no one has been able to post a link to any post of an Eagles fan saying these things. Cowboysfan08 was the first to start with the "Eagles dynasty" schtick as his excuse to troll. We get it you guys can't help yourselves pounding your chest. Like a child if you aren't getting attention you are crying for it

Again myself and others have yet to see you guys pull one post from these forums on anyone of us calling ourselves a dynasty. That's just hyperbole
Oh one of you said it. You went off on some tangents about how wel your team was set for the future yourself. 

If I remembered how to search threads for  specific words I could find it for you.

Unlike you guys, I simply don’t care about your team to look for it. 

Oh one of you said it. You went off on some tangents about how wel your team was set for the future yourself. 

If I remembered how to search threads for  specific words I could find it for you.

Unlike you guys, I simply don’t care about your team to look for it. 
Again we need a posters name or link. I mean seriously one guy said it? Come on talk about thin skin here. 

Michael Thomas is going to get an earful about that failed challenge in the first half. Talked the coach into it, when it wasn't even close to being a catch

Again like I said no one has been able to post a link to any post of an Eagles fan saying these things. Cowboysfan08 was the first to start with the "Eagles dynasty" schtick as his excuse to troll. We get it you guys can't help yourselves pounding your chest. Like a child if you aren't getting attention you are crying for it
LOL

Look, you guys re a little upset over the outcome tonight. It’s obvious you ran your mouths today just knowing New Orleans would win the game. Go to work tomorrow. Hang ur heads and accept whAt happened. I work from home to tomorrow so will stay up late and enjoy the win...go to bed...LOL

This game may cost New Orleans the super bowl.  They had that road through the Dome and just gave it away.  They were awful.  All night.  

Some excellent play, some sloppy play, but lots of stupid play.  In this league a win is a win, no matter how it is come by, and so too a lose.  Congratulations to the Cowboys who Iove to hate on when appropriate, and my condolences to the Saints, though games like this can get a team refocused for a run. 

Users who are viewing this thread