What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Saints @ Dallas Game Thread *** Who Dat VS Dem Boyz (2 Viewers)

STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:
Was that far enough down field for you @matuski?
Let's not base his evaluation on one pass. 

Im not. 

So far game script is going Dallas way.. No pressure on Dak. Everything too easy. 

Good for Zeke though, bring me another made cut in Fbg contest!

Sure, they get some credit but Brees is not sharp even when he has time to throw.  Balls are low, high, behind, etc., no spirals, he's just off.
He's been pressured. He hasn't been in his usual comfy, clean pocket. Dallas D is at home, prepared.

That said, He's going to make a run here.

You love them you filthy loser. Half of your posts ere you talking about the Cowboys and you know it’s true.
Born in '65 and self-identifying as a Cowboy fan since 1971 (lived through residency in the Philly burbs 79-81 too). Was a true fan, but Jerry Jones' ham fists wore my allegiance thin.  Like baseball post-94, it never came back.

Not a big enough lead. 

Saints have 13 minutes to figure it all out 
Agreed. Wish it was 21-0. Saints should and will have an answer but still have good vibes on how the Cowboys have played. It will be a big win or a devastating loss. Hopefully they can keep the passion and continue this into the second half. It will be a lot harder. Saints are a great team and will figure it out at some point. 

Well, they played at a historically bad level in the first half and only down 13.  They have that going for them, which is nice.

Was interesting to hear it was the first time they'd been shutout in the first half in 71 games. That was a heck of a streak.

Born in '65 and self-identifying as a Cowboy fan since 1971 (lived through residency in the Philly burbs 79-81 too). Was a true fan, but Jerry Jones' ham fists wore my allegiance thin.  Like baseball post-94, it never came back.
I was born in 77... When I was a kid my step-father would say how soft the players were in the 80s and 90s.

When I’m your age I’m not sure I will even be watching football. 

Users who are viewing this thread