What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles Rams Vs Dallas Cowboys, Divisional Playoff Game (1 Viewer)

I don't know why I'm still surprised coaches make the wrong call on kicking vs. going for 2.

Better to know if you need two scores or 1 - will help decide whether to kick deep or go onsides.
https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/12494/nfl-coaches-need-to-stop-delaying-their-two-point-conversion-tries/amp?__twitter_impression=true

This is a good article.  

It also shows the EV on going for 2 vs kicking an XP since the kick distance was extended.  Casual fans still have a really difficult time grasping the math when yelling at coaches :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know he's gonna. Then he's gonna give Dak a big extension in the $20m per year area.
Dak deserves it, he is a solid QB who has room to grow even more. 

Was watching the game in a bar last night so it was tough to hear...did Zeke get fed enough?  Did not see him doing his getting fed routine.

I thought for sure when the Rams stuffed him on 4th down that Suh or Donald would mock the feed me routine.

Users who are viewing this thread