What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Cancer thread!! - Kidney (1 Viewer)

belljr

Footballguy
As I mentioned in another thread, my wife's sister has Stage 4 Kidney cancer. It's metastasized into her bones.   My wife is a total wreck.  My Sil was released from the hospital Monday.  Her chances of survival are very slim but there is a new treatment they are going to try.  My SiL waited way too long to follow up with her doctors when they noticed a lump a little while back.  The only "good thing" is all her kids are grown.   I'm not one that "likes the go fund me stuff" but I promised my wife I would "reach out"  Well since this site is really my only social media here is the link gf.me/u/sdtk4t or this one https://www.gofundme.com/7y8w7m-prayers-for-grace  ??

I'm not really looking for sympathy but keeping a promise to my wife :)  and just venting on another crappy hand someone was dealt. 

Any one else deal with kidney cancer?   

So PSA - if your doctor tells you to follow up - please follow up. I too am guilty of "meh" I feel fine - why bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread