What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

 This topic is now closed to further replies. (1 Viewer)

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Maybe truncated and modified slightly.

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison the forum and destroy our brothers and the occasional sister. And you will know I am the Mod when I lay my vengeance upon you."

When a Mod ends a thread closing debate, or more often a slap fight, the above notice appears in red text as the final posting.  I would like to petition the Mods to change that to "I said Good Day Sir!"  Can I get any support for this?

Joe Bryant, Leroy Hoard, Tom Servo and 4 others reacted to this

You are a good egg to take this in the spirit it is meant.  I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread