What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (2 Viewers)

That sounds like three rounds after this one.

Correct?
Yes. I brought it up and we had a couple people saying they didn't want to change or like the short bench, we had a couple people who wants to draft a couple extra rounds, we had a couple people who didn't care either way, and a couple people who didn't respond. So I think the fairest thing to do, is to keep it as is which is 16 rounds

(I can't seem to type in the player name cell anymore)
Give me a sec on the pick.

The issue with the cell, was somehow the cell with the pulldown to the team name was copied. If that happens again, just copy a blank cell over that one. (The easy way to do it is a to do one with the proper coloring.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue with the cell, was somehow the cell with the pulldown to the team name was copied. If that happens again, just copy a blank cell over that one. (The easy way to do it is a to do one with the proper coloring.
I've fixed about a half-dozen stray Player Name cells that oddly had data validation on them (and thus showing a dropdown arrow). Just needed to right-click on the field, scroll down to Data Validation, and uncheck it when the DV window opens.

I guess it's been happening due to some kind of dragging action someone is doing? Maybe inadvertently when increasing magnification by using two fingers on a phone screen? I bet it's a pain to look through the spreadsheet on a phone.

The issue with the cell, was somehow the cell with the pulldown to the team name was copied. If that happens again, just copy a blank cell over that one. (The easy way to do it is a to do one with the proper coloring.
I've fixed about a half-dozen stray Player Name cells that oddly had data validation on them (and thus showing a dropdown arrow). Just needed to right-click on the field, scroll down to Data Validation, and uncheck it when the DV window opens.

I guess it's been happening due to some kind of dragging action someone is doing? Maybe inadvertently when increasing magnification by using two fingers on a phone screen? I bet it's a pain to look through the spreadsheet on a phone.
It did it as a quick copy/cleanup from last years sheet. There may have been some residual errors from there. Although it is strange that the dropdowns don't show the arrow.

ETA: STOP INTERRUPTING ME, I'M TRYING TO PICK!!!!! ;)

With the huge amount of games that this team plays in London, I move that their name be now pronounced...

13.07 - Jaguars - TD

Scared with picking them!

BTW upset at @Mrs. Rannous for sniping my Bears!!! ;)

One last question, is Gainsville close enough to Jacksonville?

Listening to the mix. 

Lots of Bowie.

A rap song that was decent but I didn't check the artist's name

Love Car Seat Headrest in song size dosage. 

Sorry, still don't get Adam Lambert

and right into Black Flag :headbang:

Jo Jo Gunne is one of mine.  The second album I ever bought.  Skipped it.

Smooth transition into Petty.  One of has hundreds of great TP songs.  Skipped it because I listened to it when shuffling earlier.

Alice Cooper's "I'm Eighteen".  Sounds surprisingly restrained today considering how wild it seemed when I was in 9th grade.

Beach Boys "God Only Knows"  Pop just doesn't get any better than this

1. Sweet Home Chicago by The Original Blues Brothers Experience-  I love the song but I am not sold on this version. Lacks true grit. 

2. Sweets by Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Spotify must have caught whiff of my old fashioned with another sweet track, I am YYY4L so yeah, I dig this one. Sounds like a good song for October as it is layered with menace

3. Streets of Baltimore by Gram Parsons-  the pace has changed,  some sweet guitar playing- wish I played like that

4. Los Angeles by Sr. Vincent-  one of the best modern musicians, catchy, edgy and cool.  

5. 24 Hour Party People by Happy Mondays- I do not have the energy for this right now....but it's so infectious that I can already feel the energy coming on, too bad I don't do blow 

6. By the Time I Get to Phoenix by Glen Campbell- I always thought it was Glenn- shows what I know, nice song tho. Did Glen(n) ever meet a woman or was just always miles away working on the line and whatnot?

Users who are viewing this thread