What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

Siemian makes no sense on my team. I was just gunshy after losing Big Ben for the year in my other league. I'd have Sim against NEP if Baker went down and Darnold is slated for a return around Week Six or Seven. Also, it's an excuse for more 2015 hip hop. 

Added:

Player: Ty Montgomery - NY Jets - RB

Song: Norf Norf - Vince Staples

or preferably,

Song: Dopeman - Vince Staples ft. Joey Fatts and Kilo Kish

Come to think of it, Vince Staples cut one of the albums of 2015

2015 draft date and release date

Last edited by a moderator:
You are in first so you must have done something right 
Thanks. That makes me smile. I still go by Pts. For at this point, though. That said, I think something went right. I think the moves generally revolve around bottom-end match-up or home run guys, too, so it shouldn't impact the league, really. Mecole would be nice right now. That's about the only player right now of significance besides that fun pick up of Nelson Agholor. I tend to churn in fantasy because I try and take each bit of news and siphon it into data upon which to take action.

This year is ironic. I went RB before WR, and the receiving decisions have worked out for me. 

I think the Landry pick and Trubisky's early season struggles, coupled with the McCoy cut-and-sign, are causing the turnover in my lineup. My hope: Jarvis will be strong once DCs start rolling coverage over Beckham's way and Trubisky will settle down like A-Rob in zones that they start playing him with. Or, conversely, Baker locks on to a read and gets stubborn like we saw last night, and A-Rob has lost a step he couldn't afford to lose in the first place. And then churn, baby, churn. 

Anyway, it's all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ll try and go back and put songs to my pickups. May have to scale back the Bowie Schtick as that already messed me up enough.

Daniel Jones and David Jones are pretty close.

You ought to be able to come up with something for Mitch Gay

I'm so screwed. I never expected to win that bet, but had to bid. Never use FBG tools. I think I wound up with some used steel, a bar of soap, and a spool of yarn, too.
I felt certain you were going after him, but I didn't think you would use your 35 dollars you had left. 

I felt certain you were going after him, but I didn't think you would use your 35 dollars you had left. 
Yeah, I'm not really sure whether that puts me at such a severe disadvantage that I can't recover, but my thinking is that most of the wire guys have already been grabbed for the year, save for a few that I've already cycled through.

We'll see.

My team stinks so badly. My first picks were so bad and then I got personnel coach zapped.

:lmao: :ptts:

Music picks TK later in the week.

Users who are viewing this thread