What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs. Steelers - week 1 (1 Viewer)

5g commercials remind me of that old onion article after they came out with razors with 4 blades

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm old enough to remember a day when "3rd and 1" for Pittsburgh was automatic by slamming their lead back into the middle of the line.

Not a big fan of toss plays that leave the back 4 yards behind the line of gain, and out from behind his O-line...

I'm old enough to remember a day when "3rd and 1" for Pittsburgh was automatic by slamming their lead back into the middle of the line.

Not a big fan of toss plays that leave the back 4 yards behind the line of gain, and out from behind his O-line...
Especially when they ran the same play earlier on the drive.

Brady 18 tds, no picks against the Stillers at home.   Considering that the Stillers have been their biggest rival post Indy Peyton, that is just remarkable.   

Like almost every steelers vs Patriots game the middle of the field is wide open.  Whether it is Gronk or Chris Hogan or current receivers.   This defense drafted because of this issue and same old ####

Steelers and Tomlin still a joke when playing Brady. Man to man, morons. it s the only way to play them and you just cant get it thru your thick skull.

Brady 18 tds, no picks against the Stillers at home.   Considering that the Stillers have been their biggest rival post Indy Peyton, that is just remarkable.   
The Pats and Steelers are not rivals - the Pats kick their asses too frequently.

Users who are viewing this thread