What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots vs. Steelers - week 1 (1 Viewer)

Long long long year ahead. Hope hockey season is better,  since I wont be watching the tomlin & Keith butler circus

Brady still passing this late in a blowout?  If I'm a member of the Pittsburgh D it'd be worth the fine and ejection

Got a feeling that, like I did in 07, lots of money to be made picking the Pats against the spread this year 

I hate the Patriots with the heat of a thousand sun's, but I really like that they don't go into prevent when they have a big lead

Supposedly the FanDuel line for NE vs Miami is only 14 1/2 for next week.  I woulda thought it would have one of those Alabama non-SEC game type lines.  How is this not 22 1/2?

-QG

I want to hear the Steelers fans who defend Tomlin after this game (and I know there will be many).  He seriously just needs to go.  He's in way over his head at this point. 

I forgot how much I hated Tomlin.  What a long year ahead. 
Not sure what was worse for Tomlin ... having all of pre-season to prepare for the Patriots ... and lose by 30

... or have all of pre-season to prepare for the Browns last year ... and tie.

I've said before, Tomlin is a great motivator but he's not an x's and o'x guy. 

Couple years back Ben hinted retirement after a playoff loss to NE. ... which I translated as him being fed up with losing and a plea for ownership to change his coach.

Ben had that look on his face again tonight. Realizing Tomlin continues to be thoroughly out-coached and has no answers

Not sure what was worse for Tomlin ... having all of pre-season to prepare for the Patriots ... and lose by 30

... or have all of pre-season to prepare for the Browns last year ... and tie.

I've said before, Tomlin is a great motivator but he's not an x's and o'x guy. 

Couple years back Ben hinted retirement after a playoff loss to NE. ... which I translated as him being fed up with losing and a plea for ownership to change his coach.

Ben had that look on his face again tonight. Realizing Tomlin continues to be thoroughly out-coached and has no answers
It also looks like Ben is padding his 401k.   Mason on a rookie deal with Bell and   Brown?

In today's NFL it is.  In the Joe Greene days starting QBs wouldn't be out there bee-boppin and scattin during a blowout
However, it would be very funny if Brady was actually “bee-boppin and scattin” at the line of scrimmage. Those mics pic up everything, but I didn’t hear any of that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
However, it would be very funny if Brady was actually “bee-boppin and scattin” at the line of scrimmage. Those mics pic up everything, but I didn’t hear any of that. 
The only thing that I heard from Brady during the game was his cadence:

Rita (=Right)

Linda (=Left)

Reagan (=Right)

Lincoln (=Left)

PS: don't tell Tomlin what the code is. This is just between us FBG's ... and anyone else with ears.

Users who are viewing this thread