What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts vs Titans - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Conklin had a weird weird stance on third down. Upright but, really looked like a typical man doing a back stretch thing to get a crack

Grasu (NO SITE lists him as signed, inactive this week) Ben Jones had an injury that righted itself this morning

Already starting a third string RG.

Titans OL might not hold up

Nice D, few rushed but stayed home. (Can't see) whiffed on tackle as Ebron has a great leap to his run

Then Deon Cain got past THREE Titans and Adoree just awful PI 1st and goal on the 8

Titans have at least four backups in on that Brissett small run

Excellent play, shovel to Ebron, TD

Landry with an awful awful play that a penalty called back. I really question the great athlete becoming a stud LB

Radio here in OK(actually Texas) had a fun interview discussing Luck learning audibling from Manning tapes and how he became so great at it. Reich wouldn't let Brissett audible until he learned and spent time with Luck (plus he was a backup) so they did this offseason. Brissett was fantastic last week and reminded people of those two calling audibles.

Play just there, Titans moved LBs and DL walked up to the line switching spots....game within a game there

Chester Rogers has always been a good player. I have no idea why the Colts always bounce him to fringe of roster and watch him work his way back. Crazy. Imagine if they let him get confidence

Snap N Throw offense being unveiled here. As people said, "add a second" it's not entirely snap N throw, but....looks great. Titans are too big for most teams

Timeout caused by Titans movement

Next snap, delay of game

Messing up the audibles now Brissett

Phenomenal blocking by Colts as Mack is walking behind them as they all go sideways but....got very little. Something wrong with that play design

Finch doubled time and again this drive. Titans DL getting in there.

Casey staying home a lot like it's scripted

Campbell with TD catch. The guy has done nothing. I've been watching him and curious. Titans just fell asleep

I want to see this kid, think he'd be great for FF but thus far I'm unimpressed

Lewis drive here?

Heyyy MM8 audibling for the first time. Ooh and a run. Heh he called that?

Snap N throw to Humphries but no one blocked. 

Lewis excellent blitz pickup, Mariota runs and goes airborne. Oy...Conk gets called for holding. Geesh I don't think so at all

Mariota is so high on the replay, like a track high jumper. Near the top of chain marker

Autry with the sack/strip, Titans recover

Saw some fire in that drive, can't believe they lost yardage and punted

Brisett was just dumb there. Titans best CB is Ryan. Switching Butler off Hilton does not mean take a chance on the "new" CB...that was dopey. Ryan INT

I see this cerebral side to his game and it is fascinating but Reich and Co have to get him to play more than think. 

What is that Davis?!!!!

Both arms up and he spreads them to get his left on the ball....what the

Is he a diver on a board? 

Rogers is good, the Colts better be careful with him and the rest of the NFL needs to consider trading for him. Very underrated player

Each team's D is flat as all....and then they suddenly have a spark and are beasting. Position coaches and DCs need to do a better job either motivating or putting them in a position to succeed or subbing. It's too up N down and abnormal.

Benching Henry to go to a hurryup was not a good move. I am thankful to have an OC that could actually do that and plays they could run (It was fresh and new) but they gotta get the big fella rolling.

Davis needs to be benched for a drive. Mariota has to watch him too long and he's not getting open. Put in Brown, Sharpe, and Humphries for a drive. Humphries will work n work n work til he gets open and he's quick. Brown will push people around. Sharpe does a nice job of getting out of the way if he's not open to relieve congestion. Everything might all fall into place if Davis sits just one drive.

Titans ILBs have been junk and Correa in for Landry is not what we signed up for. Wake CAN play traditional backer. Get him in there for a play, show Landry how it's done.

Titans need a lot of second half adjustments

The Colts offense is out of sync and in sync and funky. I think they gotta stop him audibling for a while and get a rhythm going

It's a darn good thing the Titans secondary is strong. They aren't getting any pressure at this point. Granted, the colts OL has become a strength but still you can't give a QB that long.

Davis as the clear third option on that play, beautiful

Stop making him first option and MM8 having to wait, that worked so well

What;s the story with the TEN running game? Henry 6 for 22? Are they ineffective? Colts playing run well? Henry sucking?
Henry ran weak as he has to open in many games and he and Eddie George talk about. The Titans were "cute" in the second Q running hurry up a lot and Lewis is the hurryup back. It was a bad move and they appear to be back on track

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a darn good thing the Titans secondary is strong. They aren't getting any pressure at this point. Granted, the colts OL has become a strength but still you can't give a QB that long.
the backup DL (why are they in) did in the first Q. Nothing in the second Q. it's like the Colts adjusted and the Titans were stumped.

Evans finally woke up and smacked Mack

Brisett tried to pull back a throw, it slipped out and Landry beat him to it.

Doesn't at all seem like a Brady scenario, all on Brisett

Jonnu at FB, switches to TE, Henry with good 10-12 yard run

Bad blocking on left side, mariota sacked. Saffold earn your money!

Spain zero sacks allowed in 2019, Saffold four already in two games, Spain's career 4.5 sacks allowed

Mariota definitely getting training wheels taken off with this OC and able to use his legs more

Brisett dopey with audible, gets false start as they were moving fine. Next play safety blitz (finally) and Brown nails Hynes as he tries to catch it. Brisett pumped to Hynes a couple times and set him up to get lit up. Can't do that.

Telling ya, the rhythm isn't there with these audibles, they gotta take it away and get some rhythm

Byard was at LOS as Colts approached LOS and then back like 30 yards. I think that's a bit much and all but...paints a picture of the duel going on with these audibles

There's the right side running by Henry. Lewan's out, run at Conk. 12 yards. And another for five or six, carrying defenders. He's beasting now. Don't stop giving it to him

Last week was run right run right run right, big play left.

Colts knew what I knew and smothered the left to stop the big play, so he cut up the middle for a nice gain. Great eyes Henry

Lol Mariota ran and hit the ground so hard that Tannehill was looking for a ball

he got up fine but geesh he hit the ground hard and has to stop leaping so much

ticky tack PI on colts on throw to Davis. MAYBE timed a tenth of a second early, sooo close

Leonard with the most pure coverage sack ever. Mariota had all day and Leonard just got impatient and sacked him

Users who are viewing this thread