What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I work now..CUZ wife. (1 Viewer)

BoltNlava said:
I now work retail (been my bulk of work for 20 year before) ..not instacart. I do not want to step into an actual big box retail establishment on my time. 
can't you buy products at your work and just take them home save yourself tips and app price and maybe get a discount?

BoltNlava said:
I now work retail (been my bulk of work for 20 year before) ..not instacart. I do not want to step into an actual big box retail establishment on my time. 
i work on racecars.

for 18 years.

I'm picky about food and its temperature control, no way am I going to let someone else finger my produce.
You do know that produce doesn't grow in the produce aisle, though, right?  I mean, a bunch of people fingered that produce to get it to the produce aisle.

You do know that produce doesn't grow in the produce aisle, though, right?  I mean, a bunch of people fingered that produce to get it to the produce aisle.
But nobody touches my produce like I do. 
Not all produce is created equal. I want the firmest melons, the juiciest papayas and peaches with a sweet aroma. Just because something is on my list doesn't mean I'm actually going to get some if it doesn't meet my standards. This year I only bought cantaloupe once and only because I caved at the end of the season. It was ok, not good not bad, just ok. I could tell all summer it just wasn't a good cantaloupe season this year. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread