What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (2 Viewers)

This guy Dissly looks like a 7 yr Veteran, he blocks he catches he seems to be a delight to play with, what an invaluable tool n cog for this Seahawks offense. They've tried a bunch of TEs, this one feels like a special combo with Wilson.  

I was just being a jerk. 

I almost agree with you. But, were you saying this last year? Or is this a new found feeling you had this season ... 

Because im sorta running you’re full of it and just reacting to the past 4 games of this young season. 

Imo .. he’s also better than Minshew, Daniel Jones, Mason Rudolph, josh Allen, jacoby Brissett, Kirk Cousins, Mariota, Derrick Carr ...

ok im done. You are most likely a troll.
no troll and i've been an owner since he was a rookie.  The first half of last season is the anomaly in his career...otherwise he's pretty much stunk

Which is 1 more catch than he had all game.

Im just sayin - I wouldn’t want to have any Rams as good as the Seahawks D is looking. 
It's the first half of what looks like what's going to be a blowout.  This is /the/ garbage time ppr bonanza game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rams are really getting worked now, if they key on Carson the PA to Dissly is there. Then you have to account for Lockett/Metcalf... oh yeah Wilson can run it too. They just look behind right now.

Too much Penny. :angry:  
I'm trying to guess the splits right now and I don't think Penny has even played 15% of the snaps. Lyin' Pete again, he seemed to insinuate we might see a 70/30 split. Or at least a lot more Penny than we've seen.

Dang so they’re giving Dissly deepish looks too? He’s in for a nice season, might be one of the better WW pickups when it’s all said and done.

What the #### was that? Are the odds of making a 48 yarder greater than converting a 4th and 1? Hell no. What a stupid decision. I wasn't rooting for anyone before but solidly going for the Rams now. So ballsless to kick there after faking like they were going for it.

Finally a shot into the endzone. TD Kupp! Thought McVay would dial up one of his bizarre quick hitters 10 yards short of endzone that he's done all year to date.

Rams gotta keep going no huddle. Hawks can't dial up the pressure and can't stop this Rams O. Every time they huddle, the Hawks blitz.

Just for the record...Troy Aikman was advocating that the Rams throw a short pass with 13 seconds left inside the 10 yard line, Troy is saying you don't need to throw it into the end zone...I understand but c'mon, really? Just be honest, Rams had not one but 2 chances to score the needed TD and you want them to throw it short and likely not score a TD...Aikman is playing for a FG try, his time might have passed in the booth. Not sure he gets modern football, not trying to be funny, it might be time to get someone fresher in there. 

Honestly there is a decent chance the Seahawks are able to get a TD out of that drive if they go for it and convert. They had momentum and Carson and Wilson were cruising. And they might have rolled the clock down further in the process. Loosely a 14 point swing. Because they're #######.

Had no choice but to start Goff tonight, not without dropping someone I didn’t want to drop. Had a little faith that this Seattle pass D isn’t actually all that great so far this season. Kupp has moved head and shoulders above the other two WRs 

Users who are viewing this thread