What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thursday Night Game Thread*** Rams vs Seahawks (2 Viewers)

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/nfl-network-thursday-night-football-blackout-dish.html

This week's “Thursday Night Football” game will be blacked out to Dish Network and Sling TV subscribers on both Fox and NFL Network if Fox and Dish don’t have a deal in place by kickoff, according to multiple sources. Last week, NFL Net simulcast the game to Dish Net subscribers even as the satellite distributor dropped Fox’s owned-and-operated channels, FS1 and FS2.
Amazon Prime is showing TNF games now. 

I tried to get Lockett everywhere and got sniped twice in the pick before me. Least I have him in the subscriber's contest. :shrug:

Lockett isn't the best receiver in the NFL- by a long shot - but he's the best receiver for one of the best quarterbacks in the game and he just made the best catch of the season. 

Lockett isn't the best receiver in the NFL- by a long shot - but he's the best receiver for one of the best quarterbacks in the game and he just made the best catch of the season. 
He's no JAG that's for sure. The volume has been the question. 

Anyone who calls Carson a JAG, please delete your account.  Dude is a baller. He turned a 1 yard loss into an5 yard gain right there. 
3 fumbles so far in 4 games...just saying. How come QBs can throw interceptions at a rate of about 1 per week as long as team is winning...yet if a RB fumbles even once in a while...just saying. 

3 fumbles so far in 4 games...just saying. How come QBs can throw interceptions at a rate of about 1 per week as long as team is winning...yet if a RB fumbles even once in a while...just saying. 
2 fumbles and one great play on the NO defensive player, never had been a problem ans has been fine in the last two games.

Users who are viewing this thread