What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (4 Viewers)

I know how many of you have always hated the Patriots, especially fans of the dolphins bills jets raiders chargers chiefs colts Broncos Jaguars  Steelers ravens Bengals Texans titans rams Panthers eagles Falcons and Seahawks because they've wrecked your dreams at one point or another.  

But it's not doing you any good.

Seriously, just enjoy them.  This is a kind of greatness you will never see again. This is better than anything you've seen in any sport in your lifetime. 

You're too old to waste an opportunity to appreciate this kind of greatness.  You'll never see anything like this again. Just root for them, this once, and try to enjoy it instead of shaking your fist wishing they weren't this good again. 
Now imagine someone said that to you about the Yankees in 2003.

I know how many of you have always hated the Patriots, especially fans of the dolphins bills jets raiders chargers chiefs colts Broncos Jaguars  Steelers ravens Bengals Texans titans rams Panthers eagles Falcons and Seahawks because they've wrecked your dreams at one point or another.  

Seriously, just enjoy them.  This is a kind of greatness you will never see again. This is better than anything you've seen in any sport in your lifetime. 

You're too old to waste an opportunity to appreciate this kind of greatness.  You'll never see anything like this again. Just root for them, this once, and try to enjoy it instead of shaking your fist wishing they weren't this good again. 
don't

Gase halftime pep talk;

"Alright guys. Listen up. Down 24 with 2 full quarters left to play ...

I've seen teams, with much more at stake, come back from worse, with less time than this"

I hate them even more after reading this.

Does Booger talk about anything except the game. So far tonight they have talked about Baseball, college football, and some poor guy dying and Booger immediately starts blabbering about the game again. 

We did this already in 2007

When did the Patriots wreck the Broncos dreams in the Belichick/Brady era? 

The Broncos are 3-1 vs the Patriots in the playoffs in their era, and the only Patriots win was over the Tebow-led team, which no Bronco fan thought was actually good enough to win it all. 

But have fun with your usual shtick. :lol:   :lol:  

Now imagine someone said that to you about the Yankees in 2003.
I'm not saying i don't understand it.  I'm just saying I regret rooting against those dominant bulls and cowboys teams. It would have been so much more fun to just enjoy Jordan in his prime. I don't blame anyone for feeling differently, I'm just speaking from experience here - this is a level of dominance people will still. be talking about in 50 years. 

When did the Patriots wreck the Broncos dreams in the Belichick/Brady era? 

The Broncos are 3-1 vs the Patriots in the playoffs in their era, and the only Patriots win was over the Tebow-led team, which no Bronco fan thought was actually good enough to win it all. 

But have fun with your usual shtick. :lol:   :lol:  
Or the Ravens, really. I remember Ray Rice running eighty yards to freedom one playoff day in Foxboro, plus another win on the way to a Super Bowl for the Ravens in another year. That was back when Flacco considered himself elite. 

I'm not saying i don't understand it.  I'm just saying I regret rooting against those dominant bulls and cowboys teams. It would have been so much more fun to just enjoy Jordan in his prime. I don't blame anyone for feeling differently, I'm just speaking from experience here - this is a level of dominance people will still. be talking about in 50 years. 
I'll never regret nor be nostalgic for the Patriots' success unless I meet an untimely death due to the collapse of American democratic institutions like in the Dark Knight movie with Bane.

I'm 30.  I'll see another great team or three in my life.

Honestly forgot about that.  Congrats man. I know titles are rare for a lot of you. 
Not really, chief.  Three Broncos Super Bowls in the last 21 years, two Cardinals World Series wins in the last 14, and now a Blues Stanley Cup.  All good over here. 

for the record ... BF does not speak for ALL Pats fans.

I for one appreciate and embrace the hate. Please keep it coming.

NE vs. EVERYONE

You really could have just kneed it and saved everybody the effort.

Touchbacks. They're your friend unless you're elite at it. 

Users who are viewing this thread