What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Quinnen Williams wasn't a wasted draft pick at all. He's been all over the...

oh wait, he's missed about five games. 

Patriots are the highest scoring team in the league with 214 points scored.  They've allowed 48 points, fewest in the league. 

If this holds they would, on average, score more than 30 and allow fewer than 7 per game. 

While averaging about 4 sacks, 3 turnovers and .5 touchdowns per game.

Ridiculous.

That's what I thought.  From your posts I thought he looked like crap out there, but his stats said 3/3
My posts? I don't have a post that is negative about Meyers. I have posts about the Jets. I just said he got tackled inside the five once for bad luck. 

Perhaps my fragments told a different story. He's having a good night, all things considered. 

My posts? I don't have a post that is negative about Meyers. I have posts about the Jets. I just said he got tackled inside the five once for bad luck. 

Perhaps my fragments told a different story. He's having a good night, all things considered. 

No one said he was playing bad. I posted he's playing well and my post mate criticized my spelling of Dorset with one t.
It was me reading too deep into something that wasn't there.  Guy is my deep rookie baby, and I'm not ready to have him leave the nest.

Patriots are the highest scoring team in the league with 214 points scored.  They've allowed 48 points, fewest in the league. 

If this holds they would, on average, score more than 30 and allow fewer than 7 per game. 

While averaging about 4 sacks, 3 turnovers and .5 touchdowns per game.

Ridiculous.
Their schedule so far has been ridiculous too

Gase, "we get the ball in the second half. you know what to do."  

Darnold's head shakes like he just did two giant rails of meth. Jets are toast.

I know how many of you have always hated the Patriots, especially fans of the dolphins bills jets raiders chargers chiefs colts Broncos Jaguars  Steelers ravens Bengals Texans titans rams Panthers eagles Falcons and Seahawks because they've wrecked your dreams at one point or another.  

But it's not doing you any good.

Seriously, just enjoy them.  This is a kind of greatness you will never see again. This is better than anything you've seen in any sport in your lifetime. 

You're too old to waste an opportunity to appreciate this kind of greatness.  You'll never see anything like this again. Just root for them, this once, and try to enjoy it instead of shaking your fist wishing they weren't this good again. 

Users who are viewing this thread