What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at New York (+10) Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Wow. +10 looks like a generous line.

They've got blitzers just running free with a clear path.

Terrible line play. Terrible preparation. Terrible coaching. 

It’s months after the fact, but I still can’t believe they hired Gase. Guy has gotten two gigs out of being Peyton Manning’s water boy. Unreal. 

Wow. +10 looks like a generous line.

They've got blitzers just running free with a clear path.

Terrible line play. Terrible preparation. Terrible coaching. 
QB’s can’t tell who is coming and from where. And even if they get time to throw, they change up coverage and can jump routes for picks. 

So you just got a few big runs in a row. The defense would be starting to respect Bell carrying the ball. 

So it makes perfect sense Gase comes out with an empty set. Sorry Jets fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Streaming D’s thread, the Jets were frequently brought up as their schedule eases after tonight. The Pat’s buzzsaw would cut anybody in half tonight, but I’m gonna have to rethink that. 

Wow. My fantasy team has Meyers and White going tonight. I benched Michel in my main league.

This is not a good night so far. A catch inside the five and a penalty to bring back a TD. 

Wow. My fantasy team has Meyers and White going tonight. I benched Michel in my main league.

This is not a good night so far. A catch inside the five and a penalty to bring back a TD. 
lo siento mucho, but I definitely needed that all to happen.

What the hell is this offense? 
Pretty much get flags until you get to the Red Zone. The Pats secondary holds a lot, last weeks game wasn't a random outlier for them. They play in a way that they dare refs to make calls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread