What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Jalen Reagor, NE (2 Viewers)

Dropped my second QB, Newton and picked up Reagor for potential upside. Now He may crack the lineup at WR #3 this week or Flex. The other guys in the mix to fill with Reagor are C Chasepool, S Miller, J Kelley, or Z Moss. Nothing too exciting, just reality. 

As of right now I have Reagor in WR #3 and Miller in Flex. Miller will get dropped next week as AB awaits. I will play AB next week in WR #3 spot. When things appear close to even I have a tendency to go with the Sunday night and MNF game for pure anticipation to watch. 

Double said:
Anyone here starting Reagor Sunday night? Over who? I’d love to not start Scotty Miller so Reagor may be getting the nod. 
I am debating between him and Agholor in a non-PPR.  The wind in Cleveland scares me a bit so I may go with Reagor.  Who knows how many snaps he gets today - they may try to ease him back.  DeSean was on a pitch count so maybe they take that approach with Reagor tonight.  

I am debating between him and Agholor in a non-PPR.  The wind in Cleveland scares me a bit so I may go with Reagor.  Who knows how many snaps he gets today - they may try to ease him back.  DeSean was on a pitch count so maybe they take that approach with Reagor tonight.  
Not sure a thumb requires a pitch count. He should be in shape. 

If Carson is out it's Reagor or DeeJay Dallas or James White.

If all the Seattle backs are out, I'll go Dallas. Otherwise leaning Reagor.

Jalen Reagor caught 3-of-6 targets for 16 yards in Week 8 against Dallas.

He also caught a two-point conversion. Reagor was making his first appearance since going on IR in Week 2. His six targets were behind only Travis Fulgham (7). With DeSean Jackson and Zach Ertz still a few weeks away, the Eagles may look to feature Reagor more coming out of their Week 9 bye.

Nov 2, 2020, 12:04 AM ET

I would probably grab Reagor now for those looking to catch lightning in a bottle for a few games down the stretch. I really like his makeup and even though I tend to not invest too much on rookie wrs in the second half, I like the timing of everything right now. That offense needs some juice, they have a bunch of possession wrs and tes running around that don’t scare too many defenses. Him and Boobie Miles should really elevate that entire offense as a whole down the stretch. 

Looks like Jeffery is returning this week.  Is that going to have a sizable impact on Reagor?  
It shouldn't. Very different player. 

Jeffrey might eat into Fulghams targets as they are in the same role, but Fulgham has played so well that maybe shouldn't happen either.

Reagor brings a different element to the offense than their other WR do. Speed.

Jalen Reagor caught 4-of-7 targets for 47 yards in the Eagles' Week 10 loss to the Giants.

Reagor led the Eagles in target share (19%), but it didn't translate to much fantasy production with Carson Wentz continuing to play at bottom-five levels. The explosive rookie flashed what he's capable of after the catch and could begin to pop for bigger gains down the stretch. It's worth holding expectations in check while the offense figures things out, but Reagor belongs on the flex radar during bye weeks. Philly heads to Cincinnati in Week 11.

- Rotoworld

Last edited by a moderator:
Jalen Reagor caught 3-of-7 targets for 11 yards in the Eagles' Week 12 loss to the Seahawks.

Yikes. Reagor has mostly had a rookie season to forget in the Eagles' broken offense. He has one touchdown on the year and has yet to top 55 yards in a game. Reagor is well off the fantasy radar ahead of a Week 13 date with the Packers at Lambeau.

- Rotoworld

This entire team is terrible.  The offense looks completely out of sync.  Until the offense - especially the O-line and Wentz - gets fixed it is hard to see Reagor breaking out.

Wentz is stuck on this team for 1-2 more seasons and unless Wentz turns it around or the Eagles fire their GM and HC, I don't see it becoming better for Reagor. I got offered a top 4 pick and a 3rd for my late first and Reagor and I took it. I would rather sell now and hope I am right then keep him and see his value sink. 

I wanted Jefferson but he went one pick before me 😪

This entire team is terrible.  The offense looks completely out of sync.  Until the offense - especially the O-line and Wentz - gets fixed it is hard to see Reagor breaking out.
they were breathtakingly bad last night. i had no idea the cap numbers wentz has. nearly 60M next year? he isnt going anywhere. Pederson's decision making was idiotic too. when anthony lynn gets fired he'll be a good fit on pederson's staff

reagor doesnt appear to be getting open and even if he did wentz cant deliver an accurate ball

There is just bad playcalling all over. Chargers and Philly seem to be the worst right now. I hate the stupid bubble screens. They seem to rarely work.

Wentz looks horrible. Happy feet and stands in the pocket far too long. Hurst looked better on his one throw. Should have maybe given him a chance. 

There is just bad playcalling all over. Chargers and Philly seem to be the worst right now. I hate the stupid bubble screens. They seem to rarely work.

Wentz looks horrible. Happy feet and stands in the pocket far too long. Hurst looked better on his one throw. Should have maybe given him a chance. 
Depends on personnel and how well they disguise it. Last weekend (sorry, forget which game - I rewatch all the games in condensed format M-W) I saw someone run a double bubble. The formation was trips left, 4th WR at the bottom on the screen, shotgun. The QB glanced left (one WR had stepped back & the D was already flowing over to blow it up) at the snap and then turned back to the right; 1-2 lineman and the back were screening the WR, play got a good 15-20 yards.

I was like dayum son that was some clever ####. Look like an obvious bubble screen with WRs trying to fend off the S & OLB - which never works - and ended up confusing the #### out of a few defenders.

Back on point, I think the Reagor evaluation is on hold. That O is a disaster rn and there’s not much the talented playmakers like Fulgham, Reagor, Sanders, and Scott can do rn. Goedert/Rogers (soonish back to Goedert/Ertz with Dallas still the TE1) is about all that’s working. Wentz has no time for progressions and gets more skitterish by the week.

Jalen Reagor (ankle) is practicing Wednesday.

Reagor had a season-high five catches before going down with an ankle injury in Sunday's loss. Practicing this early in the week puts him on track for a favorable matchup with the Cowboys' secondary in Week 16. 

Dec 23, 2020, 10:51 AM ET

Can be had late 1st rd in rookie drafts as good value.  I prefer him over Jefferson and Mims.
I preferred him over Jefferson too after watching a BDGE show in early May last year.  They had him rated as the #1 rookie WR and I  took him at the 1.08 in 2 leagues over Jefferson and will regret for the next 10 years.   :wall:

I preferred him over Jefferson too after watching a BDGE show in early May last year.  They had him rated as the #1 rookie WR and I  took him at the 1.08 in 2 leagues over Jefferson and will regret for the next 10 years.   :wall:
I still have *some* faith in Reagor but yeah that sucks. I had Jefferson as my #1 rookie WR last year but so many people hated the landing spot that he fell further on rookie draft boards. At least I think that's what it was. As for 10 years of regret with Jefferson, I *did* get him in a ton of leagues, but there was one where I was in dire need of a RB on a strong contending team and sold Jefferson for **gulp, gulp** David Johnson and some ####ty draft pick maybe a 3rd. Well DJ actually did help me win the ship last year so it panned out in one way, but it was like week 1 or 2 and he blew up that next week. Ugh.

I play almost exclusively FFPC by the way. I know you play there a lot as well.

I think it is far too early to write Reagor off. He is still a really good prospect, probably would be #2 in this class for me behind Chase. He had a lot going against him: terrible QB play, dysfunctional staff and scheme, no real training camps/preseason and an early injury, 

I think it is far too early to write Reagor off. He is still a really good prospect, probably would be #2 in this class for me behind Chase. He had a lot going against him: terrible QB play, dysfunctional staff and scheme, no real training camps/preseason and an early injury, 
And that injury hindered him through the season...then he added a separate one on top of that. Picking him over Jefferson and Higgins was a mistake (although I got Higgins later), but I think it's quite possible he's wr4 in the 2020 class by season's end. Last year was essentially a lost year.

I traded Reagor/1.10 for Chark/2.01 in PPR.  I may regret it, but I didn’t like what I saw with him at all. 

Now's the time to buy Reagor. I don't have him in any league, but a lot of people grow impatient.  This time next year we will probably be saying the same thing from one the top 4 WRs in this draft.

What would the cost be? PPR vs Non?
Not sure it matters at this point, but if you have some late 2nd round picks, my advice would be to gather interest as owners become seduced by the draft hype during the draft.  This is also a good time to trade early to mid-2nd round picks for future 1sts.

Not sure it matters at this point, but if you have some late 2nd round picks, my advice would be to gather interest as owners become seduced by the draft hype during the draft.  This is also a good time to trade early to mid-2nd round picks for future 1sts.
Sounds about right but I'm not sure guys would give him up for that.

Users who are viewing this thread