What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Baltimore (-10) Game Thread-Divisional Round (1 Viewer)

Well I wasted a lot of money playing playoffs football this year picked Lamar on 7 of my 8 teams.

Henry might get the all time rushing game record given that nobody is gonna get in front of him soon and he has the speed to break em long.

Titans only gave up 1 big run to Lamar.  Other than that,  they have been all over him. Ravens receivers awful to didn't help. But some bad passes to go with it. Just a horrendous game for Baltimore. 

Will Fuller plays tomorrow. Houston already beat K.C. on the road this year.

Full strength vs. full strength.

Could be an all-NFC South  AFC Championship. 

There was more than one comment. These threads do move like that.

You begged so ####### hard to keep politics out of our regular including reporting posts from the Politics Forum when it didn't existed.

YOU GOT THE ####### WHOLE BOARD CHANGED AND NOW YOU'RE VIOLATING ITS RULES.

I don't report anything but which I can't respond to which will get me suspended. So you're not in the spirit of any gosh darned rule that you even helped and agitated for change. Stop
Dooooonnnnnttt caaaaarrrree

Probably in the conversation as the most meaningless MVP ever. Shocking how much the stature of the award will be diminished after this game.

Users who are viewing this thread