What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do you feel about baseball this year? (1 Viewer)

Thoughts on MLB 2020

• Can't wait for the season

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Still pretty excited for the season

Votes: 46 19.5%
  • Apathetic about having a season or not

Votes: 162 68.6%

• Total voters
While that decision was truly horrible the Rays were not likely winning 1-0. If this putrid offense can’t do anything they are more to blame imo. 

Not sure I’ve ever seen a string of World Series managerial blunders like that. Snell out for a righty then pitching to Seagar with Betts on third going on contact. Wow 

The entire year they have not once let Snell get through 6 (no matter what his pitch count and how well he was pitching).  Why stop now I guess?  Unbelievable.

The entire year they have not once let Snell get through 6 (no matter what his pitch count and how well he was pitching).  Why stop now I guess?  Unbelievable.
They should just go ahead and trade him to my O's for a nice AA prospect that's really proficient at going 7

Game 6 commercial bumper music set list so far.

Grateful Dead - Shakedown Street
Allman Brothers - Jessica
Phish - First Tube
Grateful Dead - Sugar Magnolia
Grateful Dead - Althea
Phish - Chalkdust Torture
Grateful Dead - Franklin's Tower
Grateful Dead - West LA Fadeaway
Robert Palmer - Sneaking Sally Through the Alley (or was that Phish's version?)

They should just go ahead and trade him to my O's for a nice AA prospect that's really proficient at going 7
Fun fact.  Rumor has it that my Pirates were actually trying to get Snell instead of Archer in that infamous trade.  I think the Rays laughed and the Pirates settled.

I bet I know exactly which at bat that was.  Other than that, he was big against the Padres and had a huge 3 run HR against the braves.  Gotta have him in the lineup
It was me

Smith hitting about .150. Pollock had a good season and I love ****. 
I would’ve game him a game off

🤷🏻‍♂️

What was the reason for pulling Snell - pitch count, lefty/righty matchup, days since he last pitched?  I'm seeing folks blaming analytics but since I wasn't watching I wasn't sure what he was looking at.  He was absolutely dealing when I was watching.  Seems crazy.

What was the reason for pulling Snell - pitch count, lefty/righty matchup, days since he last pitched?  I'm seeing folks blaming analytics but since I wasn't watching I wasn't sure what he was looking at.  He was absolutely dealing when I was watching.  Seems crazy.
3rd time thru the order I think. 

Just a case of Cash over managing in the biggest game of the year.  They've pulled him all year in the 6th inning and it wasn't going to change tonight.  Just insane to make that move with Betts at bat.  

Users who are viewing this thread