What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official CHI Bears @ LAR Rams MNF Thread* (1 Viewer)

For the last year we've been talking about how Montgomery has some of the best 2 yard runs we've seen. So give it to him. Call a basic off tackle trap play FFS. 
It's the one thing he does really well. You need 1 yard, Montgomery gets you 2. You need 3 yards, Montgomery gets you 2.

Someone else needs to call the Bear's offensive plays. I have seen enough of Nagy to know he can't call plays with the Bears current personnel. 

Did Nagy not absorb anything from working with Andy in KC. This scheme and game plan is a joke. Yeah a bitter ARob and Monty owner only needing a combined 17 PPR points and not looking to happen.

It reminds me of Mike Martz. He used to call plays that required having an all-pro line like he did with the Rams. The Bears O Line sucked and he used to call plays that would take too long to develop.  
That mother####er gave Olsen away because he didn't fit his stupid scheme. Still pissed off. 

His pass play verbiage was so complicated and his run game verbiage simple that teams would tee off if the huddle broke off quick. And the whole Warner >> Cutler thing. 

This is what I've been saying the whole time. But it's the Bears as a whole that have made me avoid Monty altogether. 
I took 0 Bears this year except the defense. Even passed on ARob around his ADP. Nothing to like on offense, and the defense is too good to fall so far behind that the offense gets garbage time fantasy points.

I took 0 Bears this year except the defense. Even passed on ARob around his ADP. Nothing to like on offense, and the defense is too good to fall so far behind that the offense gets garbage time fantasy points.
Robinson is a firm WR2 in points, though. He's not that far off from his ADP at all. He fell in our Summerpalooza draft and I was happy and tickled to get him. He gets his almost every week, it seems.

eta* In fact, in PPR, he's WR12, which makes him a back-end WR1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robinson is a firm WR2 in points, though. He's not that far off from his ADP at all. He fell in our Summerpalooza draft and I was happy and tickled to get him. He gets his almost every week, it seems.

eta* In fact, in PPR, he's WR12, which makes him a back-end WR1.
Yeah if I knew he'd be doing as well I would have taken him. But my rationale was like his. Oooh Henderson is back in.

Not sure what Foles does that Trubisky couldn't. He might be 'safer', but he limits any ceiling this offense has. 

Lol I think the posing for the photo thing is so dumb. But especially when you're still getting destroyed. Still. Let's rally.

Someone else needs to call the Bear's offensive plays. I have seen enough of Nagy to know he can't call plays with the Bears current personnel. 
Belichick couldn't do any better with this personnel group. At least they have the defense. 

Users who are viewing this thread