What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official CHI Bears @ LAR Rams MNF Thread* (2 Viewers)

Steve Levy just called a Chicago Bear WR, Robert Woods before correcting himself, what is he drinking from Griese's flask tonight?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure that Foles knows he is allowed to step forward as he throws. 

That wasn't PI v Miller. 

He didn't step into it. Again. 

Why do punt returners decide not to field them and then just stand there and let them take a random bounce a foot away from their legs?

I'm in the clubhouse and my opponent needs 12 to beat me. He has the Bears D. I think the fumble sack TD probably did me in. Haven't looked yet.
Got it.

FWIW I have the Bears D and we award points for 3 and outs, blocked kicks, etc. Also factor in yardage and point tallies against.

Sitting at 9.25 points. 

So they can pull Robinson from the game for sustaining a helmet to helmet shot that the refs don’t flag?
Great. This is like when they pulled Fitz last year on a helmet to helmet and made the backup QB play instead of throwing the flag.

Completely baffling that the refs pulled arob out on an illegal hit they didn't see but they did actually see it since they pulled him out????

Hekker sealed that game with his punting.

Mad props to the punter for flipping the field so drastically and making the Bears start inside their ten twice or three times.

On 2nd look, almost looks like Graham had a chance to catch the ball and helped assist Ramsey or did I see the replay horribly wrong?
Just a tad too high for 6'7"" Graham. Foles was under  pressure and doesn't buy time very well.

FitzMagic would be a great fit in Chicago - he would make Allen Robinson a top 5 WR.

Well ok that seems about more representative of how good the Bears are. They looked about this good in each of their previous games as well. It is amazing at 5-2. Don't get it. 

I always have been intrigued with punters. Tried to convince my son into training to become a punter, was willing to spend time and money but he wanted no part of it. 
I forget which Bears punter it was, Maynard maybe, talking about teams trying to punt away from Hester and how unbelievably difficult it is to punt a ball out of bounds. To do it accurately anyway.

You could easily under kick the angle too far and give the Bears a short field. And teams did. Or they'd over kick the angle and Hester would burn them consistently. 

Users who are viewing this thread