What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

David Yudkin -McGahee/Henry SL (1 Viewer)

From the pay content Henry/MaGahee Spotlight.

"McGahee only had one huge season in college on a team that could possibly beat some NFL teams"

Do you really think that Miami could beat an NFL team? That is wack. Miami is a phenomonal college program and it produces many quality NFL players but there is no way that it could beat an NFL team. NFL teams are the best of the best from every college in the country. Making statements like this make me question your whole vewpoint. Why was this in here?

:fro:

Last edited by a moderator:

"McGahee only had one huge season in college on a team that could possibly beat some NFL teams"

Do you really think that Miami could beat an NFL team? That is wack. Miami is a phenomonal college program and it produces many quality NFL players but there is no way that it could beat an NFL team. NFL teams are the best of the best from every college in the country. Making statements like this make me question your whole vewpoint. Why was this in here?

Fro,Not to speak for David, but don't you think you're nitpicking here? Honestly, the guy was trying to make a point (i.e., the Canes were a VERY talented team), why bother making a thread to complain about that? Did you take a magnifying glass to the entirety of the SL text in order to pick the things most worthy of complaining about?

And frankly a team with 15 first round choices in the last 3 drafts (and 28 in total) could conceivably be "talented" enough to play with the big boys.

He may have been being a bit fecetious. His point was that Miami was/is an extremely talented football team. I doubt he really thinks Miami can take the AZ cardinals...oh wait :lol:

Fro,Not to speak for David, but don't you think you're nitpicking here? Honestly, the guy was trying to make a point (i.e., the Canes were a VERY talented team), why bother making a thread to complain about that? Did you take a magnifying glass to the entirety of the SL text in order to pick the things most worthy of complaining about?

And frankly a team with 15 first round choices in the last 3 drafts (and 28 in total) could conceivably be "talented" enough to play with the big boys.
While you may think I'm nitpicking here, I do not think I am. If I'm trying to make a point than I write exactly how I feel an stand behind it. I understand where he was trying to go with this but saying proposterous statements doesn't lend you any credibility when your writing articles that people are paying for. I usually don't bring up points like this but in this case, I felt that he needed to be called out. I don't know if he beleives this is or not. I would like him to let me know that way I can decide if I values his opinion from here on out or take everything he says with a grain of salt.

From the pay content Henry/MaGahee Spotlight

Do you really think that Miami could beat an NFL team? That is wack.    Miami is a phenomonal  college program and it produces many quality NFL players but there is no way that it could beat an NFL team.  NFL teams are the best of the best from every college in the country.  Making statements like this make me question your whole vewpoint.  Why was this in here?

While you may think I'm nitpicking here, I do not think I am. If I'm trying to make a point than I write exactly how I feel an stand behind it. I understand where he was trying to go with this but saying proposterous statements doesn't lend you any credibility when your writing articles that people are paying for. I usually don't bring up points like this but in this case, I felt that he needed to be called out. I don't know if he beleives this is or not. I would like him to let me know that way I can decide if I values his opinion from here on out or take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Fro,Do you HONESTLY think that he believes Miami could beat an NFL team? And regardless of that fact, does that one statement really have enough impact to discount the hundreds if not thousands of insightful posts Yuds has made (as both Anarchy and as a staffer?).

C'mon man, you've been on these boards for far too long to act like that's a deal breaker, honestly. Maybe I'm wrong but I took this as a nitpicky chance to call someone out when a simple PM saying "hey David, you don't really think Miami could beat an NFL team right?" would've worked and been far less inflammatory.

2002 Miami Hurricanes (McGahee's team) versus 2003 San Diego Chargers.

After running it through my very complex and secret computer program simulation, I got............

Final Score:

Chargers 27, Hurricanes 13

It was closer than many expected, with the Chargers not driving the "nail into the coffin" until the 4th quarter. But in the end, the Chargers were just too much for the younger, smaller Hurricanes.

Now what I'd really like to see is the absolute worst college team playing the best high school team in the country. That would be an interesting matchup.

I'll have to get back to the computer......

From the pay content Henry/MaGahee Spotlight

Do you really think that Miami could beat an NFL team? That is wack.    Miami is a phenomonal  college program and it produces many quality NFL players but there is no way that it could beat an NFL team.  NFL teams are the best of the best from every college in the country.  Making statements like this make me question your whole vewpoint.  Why was this in here?

Fro,Do you HONESTLY think that he believes Miami could beat an NFL team? And regardless of that fact, does that one statement really have enough impact to discount the hundreds if not thousands of insightful posts Yuds has made (as both Anarchy and as a staffer?).

C'mon man, you've been on these boards for far too long to act like that's a deal breaker, honestly. Maybe I'm wrong but I took this as a nitpicky chance to call someone out when a simple PM saying "hey David, you don't really think Miami could beat an NFL team right?" would've worked and been far less inflammatory.
I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW IF HE MEANT THIS OR NOT. I do agree I could have brought this to his attention in a PM. Feel free to delete this thread. I apologize, my intention here was to more or less spark a debate over if anyone thought a college team could beat a NFL team more than call out David, but I guess there are very few to take the college could position.

to be clear...David says the Hurricanes COULD POSSIBLY beat some NFL teams.

I don't see anything wrong with that statement. The Lions have lost how many road games in a row now?

Sure it is unlikely, and I understand the arguments for why an NFL team would probably dominate. But, it is not a ridiculous idea to suggest that it is within the realm of possibility. Nowhere in that posted quote does he say that he thinks it was likely they would beat an NFL team.

BTW, David is not the first person to suggest that. It was suggested and debated by many people back around the time of 2002. That team was absolutely loaded with NFL-caliber talent. The main problem is that they simply are too young and not as developed physically or mentally so the grown men in the NFL would likely oVVn them. But, from a pure talent standpoint, I bet you could put all those Hurricanes on one NFL roster, let them grow and play together for a while, and they would definitely be able to compete in the NFL.

I can see this scenario as the plot for an entertaining Hollywood movie (a la The Longest Yard, The Replacements, Wildcats, etc.)...

A swaggering, successful university gridiron squad is challenged to a game by a pathetic team of NFL misfits. The college team takes the bait, and learns to its dismay that the game will be played in a bitter-cold northern state, outdoors, in the dead of winter. And they have a wacky, irreverent mascot who drinks to excess before every game.

Hilarity ensues.

-or-

A pathetic team of NFL misfits, having gone 0-16 in the regular season, is challenged to a game by a swaggering, successful university gridiron squad. The pro team takes the bait, and learns to its dismay that the game will be played in front of a worldwide audience, and their team owner is a ball-busting femme fatale with a plan to liquidate the franchise when her team loses. And they have wacky, irreverent, hot cheerleaders with a penchant for pole-dancing.

Hilarity ensues.

Wood, I agree that there is WAY too much nitpicking going on around here lately. It is just getting ridiculous. Anyway we can get an emoticon that stands for Nitpicking". That would be huge. With that said I am now coming to Fullback Fro's defense. Poor Fro has nothing else to post about because if it has been discussed in the past 5 years he will be given a link where the topic was discussed in the past. I understand that for the 10th Green/Suggs arguement, but if something that was only discussed 6 months or more ago, why can't we just use the new thread. I don't want to look through 3 pages of dated material and opinions, just to get to the recent bump. Rant over...carry on.

I can see this scenario as the plot for an entertaining Hollywood movie (a la The Longest Yard, The Replacements, Wildcats, etc.)...

A swaggering, successful university gridiron squad is challenged to a game by a pathetic team of NFL misfits. The college team takes the bait, and learns to its dismay that the game will be played in a bitter-cold northern state, outdoors, in the dead of winter. And they have a wacky, irreverent mascot who drinks to excess before every game.

Hilarity ensues.

-or-

A pathetic team of NFL misfits, having gone 0-16 in the regular season, is challenged to a game by a swaggering, successful university gridiron squad. The pro team takes the bait, and learns to its dismay that the game will be played in front of a worldwide audience, and their team owner is a ball-busting femme fatale with a plan to liquidate the franchise when her team loses. And they have wacky, irreverent, hot cheerleaders with a penchant for pole-dancing.

Hilarity ensues.
I think the 2nd scenario makes for a much more entertaining movie.

This thread has given me a new brilliant idea for the NFL draft.

Shorten it to 3 or 4 rounds and have each NFL team draft an ENTIRE COLLEGE TEAM. If the Chargers might lose to the Hurricanes -- Just fire all (or most) of the Chargers and make it the San Diego Hurricanes. The Super Bowl winner (picking 32nd) would get stuck with an N.C. State-type team. They should probably only get the graduating class (including cheerleaders and any of the coaches they want) and they can keep who they want and trade/waive anyone they don't want.

The draft would go something like this:

The San Diego Chargers, with the first pick in the 2005 NFL draft select.... [pause for dramatic effect].... The Miami Hurricanes.....

Oh well. Just throwing some stuff out there. Feel free to use whatever you want Paul. Free of charge.

I think that Miami team, pre-injury, could have beaten the bottom NFL teams, maybe 3 out of 10 games.
I made this argument about 2 years ago on this bored and got laughed at. Actually said they could compete, and win two out of 10 or something.I hate them, but that 2001 Miami team was sick.

Hilarity ensues.

-or-

Hilarity ensues.
Taking notes on these ideas and putting together an outline to send to Warner Brothers. I wonder if Gene Hackman, Keeanu Reeves, and director Howard Deutch are available...Official "Replacements" WebsiteLoved the jail scene with Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" as soundtrack in the Replacements, personally. Hilarious.

I think that Miami team, pre-injury, could have beaten the bottom NFL teams, maybe 3 out of 10 games.
looks like someone else just lost some credibility in Fro's eyes.
Innn Fro's eeeeeye's, the light the heat,In Fro's eyes, I am complete.Oh, and bonstonfred = looney :loco:

Wow . . . I go grab a sandwich and come back to find this thread -- and it's already almost a page long.While many may think I'm smoking crack cocaine, I still don't think that it's so far-fetched to think that the Miami Hurricanes from recent years could not beat, say, last year's Arizona Cardinals. Arizona was the first team in the NFL to finish dead last in points scored AND points allowed in 20 years. They were out and out awful (no offense to the Cards backers on the boards.)On the other hand, Miami has produced a glut of marquee players in recent years. Had they all been able to stay on one team instead of graduating or leaving early, they still, IMO, would be a worthy opponent for one or two of the bottom feeders.While it may seem far fetched to some, here is the roster of guys that matriculated from Miami that were drafted in the last few years. (I believe there are other NFL players that have signed as free agents that went undrafted as well.)Since 2000, here are the guys that were first round picks out of Miami:

20041-5 Sean Taylor Redskins DB 1-6 Kellen Winslow Browns TE 1-12 Jonathan Vilma Jets LB 1-17 D.J. Williams Broncos LB 1-19 Vernon Carey Dolphins G 1-21 Vince Wilfork Patriots DT 20031-3 Andre Johnson Texans WR 1-15 Jerome McDougle Eagles DE 1-23 Willis McGahee Bills RB 1-25 William Joseph Giants DT 20021-7 Bryant McKinnie Vikings T 1-14 Jeremy Shockey Giants TE 1-17 Phillip Buchanon Raiders DB 1-24 Edward Reed Ravens DB 1-27 Mike Rumph 49ers DB 20011-11 Dan Morgan Panthers LB 1-12 Damione Lewis Rams DT 1-16 Santana Moss Jets WR 1-30 Reggie Wayne Colts WR 20001-14 Bubba Franks Packers TE 19991-4 Edgerrin James Colts RB
And those are just their FIRST round picks. That's leaving off other guys that include Clinton Portis, James Jackson, Ken Dorsey, Najeh Davenport, Andre King, and some others.Put all that talent together on one team, and I think they would stand a VERY good chance of beating the Cardinals, Lions, or Chargers. They have produced AN INSANE amount of high caliber NFL talent.What offense would suffer with:QB Ken Dorsey (ok, not the greatest but acceptable)RB Portis, James, and McGaheeWR Moss, Johnson, and WayneTE Shockey, Winslow, and FranksPut those guys on the same COLLEGE team, and I think they would stand a chance against even more than 3 of the poorer NFL franchises. Heck, if you compiled an NFL team of only former UM players (from the past dozen or so years), you'd probably have a Super Bowl contender pretty easily.So leave out all those people supposing what I might have been referring to. Yes, I do think that the better Miami teams would stand a legit shot against the poorer NFL teams. And I don't think that makes me any less credible for thinking so.

Wow . . . I go grab a sandwich and come back to find this thread -- and it's already almost a page long.While many may think I'm smoking crack cocaine, I still don't think that it's so far-fetched to think that the Miami Hurricanes from recent years could not beat, say, last year's Arizona Cardinals. Arizona was the first team in the NFL to finish dead last in points scored AND points allowed in 20 years. They were out and out awful (no offense to the Cards backers on the boards.)On the other hand, Miami has produced a glut of marquee players in recent years. Had they all been able to stay on one team instead of graduating or leaving early, they still, IMO, would be a worthy opponent for one or two of the bottom feeders.While it may seem far fetched to some, here is the roster of guys that matriculated from Miami that were drafted in the last few years. (I believe there are other NFL players that have signed as free agents that went undrafted as well.)Since 2000, here are the guys that were first round picks out of Miami:

20041-5 Sean Taylor Redskins DB 1-6 Kellen Winslow Browns TE 1-12 Jonathan Vilma Jets LB 1-17 D.J. Williams Broncos LB 1-19 Vernon Carey Dolphins G 1-21 Vince Wilfork Patriots DT 20031-3 Andre Johnson Texans WR 1-15 Jerome McDougle Eagles DE 1-23 Willis McGahee Bills RB 1-25 William Joseph Giants DT 20021-7 Bryant McKinnie Vikings T 1-14 Jeremy Shockey Giants TE 1-17 Phillip Buchanon Raiders DB 1-24 Edward Reed Ravens DB 1-27 Mike Rumph 49ers DB 20011-11 Dan Morgan Panthers LB 1-12 Damione Lewis Rams DT 1-16 Santana Moss Jets WR 1-30 Reggie Wayne Colts WR 20001-14 Bubba Franks Packers TE 19991-4 Edgerrin James Colts RB
And those are just their FIRST round picks. That's leaving off other guys that include Clinton Portis, James Jackson, Ken Dorsey, Najeh Davenport, Andre King, and some others.Put all that talent together on one team, and I think they would stand a VERY good chance of beating the Cardinals, Lions, or Chargers. They have produced AN INSANE amount of high caliber NFL talent.What offense would suffer with:QB Ken Dorsey (ok, not the greatest but acceptable)RB Portis, James, and McGaheeWR Moss, Johnson, and WayneTE Shockey, Winslow, and FranksPut those guys on the same COLLEGE team, and I think they would stand a chance against even more than 3 of the poorer NFL franchises. Heck, if you compiled an NFL team of only former UM players (from the past dozen or so years), you'd probably have a Super Bowl contender pretty easily.So leave out all those people supposing what I might have been referring to. Yes, I do think that the better Miami teams would stand a legit shot against the poorer NFL teams. And I don't think that makes me any less credible for thinking so.
I agree with Yudkin with this point, but I do not think any particular year's team could beat an NFL franchise at any time.

This thread is ridiculous. Sensitivity central around here...You just got Anarchy to add this in his latest post, "(no offense to the Cards backers on the boards.)", which is no doubt a cautionary statement, after what happened with the Saints fans...and now this. Cards fans should know full well they stunk like dung, and it's o.k. to say it.Anyway, I consider Anarchy's analysis consistent, remarkably objective, and obsessively researched. What's more, is he's like that in the FFA, as well...always honest. FBG's are lucky to have him...really.Had he been known as a windbag, I could see challenging his comments so abrassively. However, one thing he's not, is a trash-talker. It's just a fantasy football site, fro. Relax.

Fro, I am not a miami homer, but I think that some of those cane teams of a few years ago may have been able to beat an NFL team. Their offensive line the last year McKinney was there was better than the dolphins O line (the one that gave RW 1600 yards) and they had a bunch of great players on both sides of the ball.The canes have had some insane amount of players make the NFL the past few years, and I think that, in terms of starters, only the Youth/inexperience aspects of the college game are the difference here. You take the same Miami team at 25 years old or older and they'd beat an NFL team.2004Miami (Fla.) Sean Taylor 1 5 FS Washington Miami (Fla.) Kellen Winslow 1 6 TE Cleveland Miami (Fla.) Jonathan Vilma 1 12 ILB New York Jets Miami (Fla.) D.J. Williams 1 17 OLB Denver Miami (Fla.) Vernon Carey 1 19 OT Miami Miami (Fla.) Vince Wilfork 1 21 DT New England Miami (Fla.) Darrell McClover 7 213 OLB New York Jets Miami (Fla.) Alfonso Marshall 7 215 CB Chicago Miami (Fla.) Carlos Joseph 7 254 OT San Diego 2003 Johnson, Andre-WR 1 (3) HoustonMcDougle, Jerome-DE 1 (15) PhiladelphiaMcGahee, Willis-RB 1 (23) BuffaloJoseph, William-DT 1 (25) N.Y. GiantsWilliams, Andrew-DE 3 (89) San FranciscoGreen, Jamaal-DE 4 (131) PhiladelphiaWalters, Matt-DT 5 (150) N.Y. JetsDorsey, Ken-QB 7 (241) San Francisco2002 (11)McKinnie, Bryant-T 1 (7) MinnesotaShockey, Jeremy-TE 1 (14) N.Y. GiantsBuchanon, Phillip-CB 1 (17) OaklandReed, Edward-S 1 (24) BaltimoreRumph, Mike-CB 1 (26) San FranciscoPortis, Clinton-RB 2 DenverBibla, Martin-OL 4 AtlantaDavenport, Najeh-RB 4 Green BayLewis, James-S 6 IndianapolisJones, Daryl-WR 7 N.Y. GiantsGonzalez, Joaquin-T 7 Cleveland2001 (7)Morgan, Dan-LB 1 (11) CarolinaLewis, Damione-DT 1 (12) St. LouisMoss, Santana-WR/PR 1 (16) N.Y. JetsWayne, Reggie-WR 1 (30) IndianapolisJackson, James-RB 3 ClevelandMyers, Leonard-CB 6 New EnglandKing, Andre-WR 7 ClevelandLet's say you took the 2002 team with 15 first rounders on it and 27 drafted NFL players. Yeah, it would be a thing team, but how many teams in the NFL have 15 first rounders on it???Could the UNLV team with LJ, Augmon and the like have won an NBA game?

I made this argument about 2 years ago on this bored and got laughed at. Actually said they could compete, and win two out of 10 or something.
I honestly don't mean to put anyone down who believes this, but the notion that a great college team could beat even the worst NFL team is simply ludicrous. Take a guy, for instance, who was one of the STARS on his small or medium-sized college team. There is a good chance he will only play on special teams for the first couple of years..... and that's if he manages to earn a roster spot in the first place. Even the guys who were stars at the bigger schools such as Ohio State, Michigan, Miami... in the most unbelievable years in the history of their school, they will have 5 or 6 guys go in the first round of the NFL draft. Okay, great. That's SIX NFL caliber guys who will be in the starting 22 for the college team going up against the established NFL team, many of whom may or may not be ready to step in and contribute right away. For example, look at the 2003 NFL draft. You could make a legitimate case that 26 (twenty-six!!!) of the 32 first round draft picks made little or no impact on his team in his rookie year.

On the other hand, an NFL team has 22 NFL caliber guys in the starting 22, just by virtue of the fact that they are already starting in the NFL! Yes, their team might suck, but they nevertheless have a starting position on an NFL team. There are only 704 men in the WORLD who can make that claim.

In conclusion, a terrible NFL team would beat a great college team 100 weeks in a row.

You have to love all of the support from the Noles and Gators in this thread, finally realizing how dominant the Canes have been down here

Raider, I am not completely disagreeing with you here, however, the Miami program you are talking about produced 15 first rounders and 27 NFL caliber players. You give any team 15 first round picks for the past 3 years and they'll be competitive. Hell, take the entire Miami dolphin team and let us have 5 first round picks per year for the next 3 years and a few second day picks and we'll dominate in 2008.

You guys problaby do not remember this but way back when...........a female tennis player beat a male tennis player, and back then they said it could'nt happen. :bag:

I think that if you could add all the Miami players that play in the NFL right now and put them on one team, you could make a case that they may be able to win an NFL game, but to take one years Miami team at the time and stacked them against any NFL team at the time, they would lose every single time.

You guys problaby do not remember this but way back when...........a female tennis player beat a male tennis player, and back then they said it could'nt happen. :bag:
Ahhhhhh, a new smilie idea.Some apples facing some oranges.

Raider, I am not completely disagreeing with you here, however, the Miami program you are talking about produced 15 first rounders and 27 NFL caliber players. You give any team 15 first round picks for the past 3 years and they'll be competitive. Hell, take the entire Miami dolphin team and let us have 5 first round picks per year for the next 3 years and a few second day picks and we'll dominate in 2008.
You don't have three years. You are playing the NFL team now.During the year that all three of those classes were in school at the same time, the sophomores/freshmen in question were not ready to play in an NFL game.

Stop reaching.... ;)

I think that if you could add all the Miami players that play in the NFL right now and put them on one team, you could make a case that they may be able to win an NFL game, but to take one years Miami team at the time and stacked them against any NFL team at the time, they would lose every single time.
B.I.N.G.O.Why people fail to grasp this is beyond me.

NO, if you put all the Miami players in the NFL on one team right now, they would win the superbowl.QB: Vinny, Dorsey, covingtonRB: Edge, Portis, McGahee, James JacksonFB: NajehWR: Moss, Andre Johnson, Wayne, Andre KingTE: Shockey, Franks, WinslowOline: McKinney, Carey, Romberg, Mercier, GOnzalez (weak at guard)Defense:DL: Sapp, Kenny Holmes, kenard Lang, William JosephLB: Ray Lewis, Morgan, Armstead, Vilma, WilliamsDB: Starks, Buchanan, Rumph, Reed, McNeilOther than QB and G, you have a probowl team.

During the year that all three of those classes were in school at the same time, the sophomores/freshmen in question were not ready to play in an NFL game.Stop reaching.... ;)
Learn to read... :D As I said in my first post, youth and inexperience are the only things that make a difference here. Not talent in any way shape or form. Those Miami teams were as talented or more so than plenty of NFL teams. They'd probably lose do to age. Then again, I think they could win. Maybe 3-1 against, but they could win.

take one years Miami team at the time and stacked them against any NFL team at the time, they would lose every single time.
To me, this statement, "every single time" is more unbelievable than what Anarchy wrote. Your credibility is what I would question if you really believe no pro team could EVER lose to any Miami team. EVER. That means not even once in a million years. Is that what you meant? :confused:

take one years Miami team at the time and stacked them against any NFL team at the time, they would lose every single time.
To me, this statement, "every single time" is more unbelievable than what Anarchy wrote. Your credibility is what I would question if you really believe no pro team could EVER lose to any Miami team. EVER. That means not even once in a million years. Is that what you meant? :confused:
:rotflmao: Excellent Point Dreamer. One in a million times they could win.

However, one thing he's not, is a trash-talker.
I think you might be wrong there. David's been known to talk some trash on several occasions, particularly during the Staff vs Message Board survivor challenge time of year.

In conclusion, a terrible NFL team would beat a great college team 100 weeks in a row.
you're repeating an argument of why it is unlikely.but, it is possible.

didn't the Generals beat the Globetrotters once?

and that Miami team of 2001/2002 had the best chance of any college team in recent memory to compete with a pro squad. even if they only win 1 out of 100, that means it is possible.

You know Fro I ALMOST wrote the exact same post.... THE STATEMENT IS JUST SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't believe a staff member worte it (cuz we kinda pay for these opinions).I wouldn't listen to one think Yudkin writes after reading that post.

Not with the coach the Dolphins have now! :D

:rotflmao: Excellent Point Dreamer. One in a million times they could win.
Maybe twice, to be fair to the Canes fans. ;)

While many may think I'm smoking crack cocaine, I still don't think that it's so far-fetched to think that the Miami Hurricanes from recent years could not beat, say, last year's Arizona Cardinals. Arizona was the first team in the NFL to finish dead last in points scored AND points allowed in 20 years. They were out and out awful (no offense to the Cards backers on the boards.)
DUDE!!!! SO FAR FETCHED!!!!!!!The line domination alone would negate the skill positions on the college squad.Admitting you were not joking with the statement was NOT a smart move.I truely question you knowledge regarding the game of football now.PS - Not the first stupid thing I felt you wrote, but definately the biggest load of BS to date.Welcome to the staff rookie

PS - I'll ADD that I AM a 'Cane homer and yet I KNOW they could never win vs. ANY NFL team.......Just LudicrousEditted because MS Word spell checker sux

Well...if you are talking about the Dolphins....then I would agree that they could not beat any NFL team.:rotflmao:

Users who are viewing this thread