What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

★☆★ NFL DRAFT Thread. ★☆★ (3 Viewers)

Can we get "NO Spoilers" added to the thread title? Maybe have a second thread clearly labeled "Spoilers Okay" or something?I'm not trying to cause Game of Thrones levels of confusion here, but there's going to be tons of stuff out there on twitter and it would be nice to keep that stuff out of here, and only discuss speculation and the picks that Goodell has actually read aloud already.
wat
Where's the confusion? No spoilers in here would be nice, or there will be tons of people who won't be discussing the draft here.

If its the Game of Thrones reference that got you...you'll have to spend more time in the FFA.
Eric Fisher went 1st overall in the books

Sorry if it's already been asked, but where can I watch the draft live without LaCafona, Schefter, Glazer ect.. spoiling the picks before teams make their choices?
ESPN, apparently. They are supposed to be spoiler free this year.

NFLN. Screw Berman.

Glazer just said that he's heard DJ Hayden will be the first CB off the board. Interesting.

Tonight is making me realize I need that DirecTV Genie.

And the satellite system that comes with her and would let me record more channels at once would be helpful too.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but where can I watch the draft live without LaCafona, Schefter, Glazer ect.. spoiling the picks before teams make their choices?
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/live - wont have anyone spoiling picks I assume because it's on the NFL's network.
How wont that have spoilers when LaCanfora works for them?!
LaCanfora works for CBS. It's the NFL's network and they requested the Twitter silence... I think they'll enforce it on their own network.

Just found this..
Our fans have told us they would rather hear from the commissioner and I think it is a better TV show when we speculate and let the commissioner do it, ESPN NFL senior coordinating producer Seth Markman said.I have said in the past that (ESPN reporters) Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen can basically announce all the picks before they are made if they really wanted to. It goes against a lot of our instincts as journalists and its totally different than anything I deal with, but we feel like it is a win for the fans and our viewers.Schefter said that Twitter is such a part of the life we live now so it just figures it would extend to the NFL draft.He added, Some people like having that news instantaneously. Many dont like the surprise to be spoiled. I am not looking to spoil the drama or ruin the experience.

Why did they invite the entire 1st round?!

Gonna be funny if Lacy or some of these other borderline guys dont get picked tonight :lol:

Just found this..
>Our fans have told us they would rather hear from the commissioner and I think it is a better TV show when we speculate and let the commissioner do it, ESPN NFL senior coordinating producer Seth Markman said.I have said in the past that (ESPN reporters) Adam Schefter and Chris Mortensen can basically announce all the picks before they are made if they really wanted to. It goes against a lot of our instincts as journalists and its totally different than anything I deal with, but we feel like it is a win for the fans and our viewers.Schefter said that Twitter is such a part of the life we live now so it just figures it would extend to the NFL draft.He added, Some people like having that news instantaneously. Many dont like the surprise to be spoiled. I am not looking to spoil the drama or ruin the experience.
Didnt realize they changed that for this year. Sucks that I am stuck in a hotel with only ESPN but I hate the spoilers so much I'll just do the stream :thumbup:

After going overboard last year...How much grab-### and hugging is Goodell going to do tonight??

2013 NFL Draft - How many QBs will be selected in the 1st Rd?Over 1 (EVEN)Under 1 (-140)
Am I missing something here? Seems like an easy play on the over (and at worst, a push), but everyone is betting the under? Is there really any danger of Geno falling all the way out of the 1st?
Odds are days old. The over was pushed to -900 for awhile.
I got in at .5 for the O/U
Over 1 seems like the safest bet on the board to me, as well...

My guesses

1. KC Eric Fisher

2. Jax Luke Joeckel

3. Oak Dion Jordan

4. Phi Lane Johnson

5. Det Dee Miliner

6. Cle Shariff Floyd

7. Ari Jonathan Cooper

8. Buf Ryan Nassib

9. NYJ Barkevious Mingo

10. Ten Chance Warmack

Probably completely wrong but there's my shot in the dark.

Do they realize there a ton of middle aged white guys who spend a ton on football and really don't like rap-like music?

And we get our first BOOOOOO from Roger Goddell. Now the draft has offiically begun :hifive:

Joe is drunk again. Hide the blonde chicks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread