What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

🐴 *** 2023 Aniscule Thread *** 🇮🇹 Ha Vinto Il Cavallo Di Mio Cugina - ARCANGELO! 🇮🇹 🐴 (1 Viewer)

going with the #1 in race 2 - prohib 1/9 fave #2 can kiss my hairy guinea/mick arse.

$20 - let's light it up!!!1°
Oh ****

missed a $520 cash by a half schnozz ...
I saw. Sorry bud
going with the #1 in race 2 - prohib 1/9 fave #2 can kiss my hairy guinea/mick arse.

$20 - let's light it up!!!1°
Oh ****

missed a $520 cash by a half schnozz ...
I saw. Sorry bud

Bongiorno were practically prone in the bike, dood gave me a solid effort, was ALL OUT - unlike that f****** Mr. Softee jaunt by Miller in the first, that deadbeat muthatrukkah.

can't believe they let my #2 off at 7/2 in the third after she beat most of that lot last out.

we take it, back on the plus side 🙂

Meadowlands Race 4

7 WIN

7 keybox w1,5

giving Miller a shot at redemption here, his wife are the trainer, so ... well, ya know.

can't believe they let my #2 off at 7/2 in the third after she beat most of that lot last out.

Meadowlands Race 4

7 WIN

7 keybox w1,5

giving Miller a shot at redemption here, his wife are the trainer, so ... well, ya know.
Looks like closers are going to have their hands full today

Meadowlands Race 4

7 WIN

7 keybox w1,5

race 2 had some off the pace bingo ... the 2 controlled last race with :27 qtrs, so she lulled 'em ... if they are ripping :26, tho, there are gonna be chewers.

Meadowlands Race 4

7 WIN

7 keybox w1,5

race 2 had some off the pace bingo ... the 2 controlled last race with :27 qtrs, so she lulled 'em ... if they are ripping :26, tho, there are gonna be chewers.
Not redboarding, you know me

I had the 11 to win at Saratoga in the 2nd. Hopefully turning things around for the better!

Meadowlands Race 4

7 WIN

7 keybox w1,5

Miller gets the 7 out in 26.2, and gets chewed up by the 5 in the stretch - off pace can work very well today.

Meadowlands Race 7

11 WIN

Keybox 11 w1,3,4,6

hoping Sears can turn back the clock here to the late aughts, where he effin' dominated this circuit - hustle out that 11 hole is suicide, but they are letting the price stay very reasonable - only worry is if Gingras, to his inside on the #10, fans his arse out to Carlstadt.

L'EGGO 📡

Meadowlands Race 7

11 WIN

Keybox 11 w1,3,4,6

hoping Sears can turn back the clock here to the late aughts, where he effin' dominated this circuit - hustle out that 11 hole is suicide, but they are letting the price stay very reasonable - only worry is if Gingras, to his inside on the #10, fans his arse out to Carlstadt.

L'EGGO 📡
11 will be in the 2nd tier

I have the 10 wps

Meadowlands Race 7

11 WIN

Keybox 11 w1,3,4,6

L'EGGO 📡

I have the 10 wps
Didn’t see the scratch, my bad

Meadowlands Race 7

11 WIN

Keybox 11 w1,3,4,6

L'EGGO 📡

I have the 10 wps

#11 is prolly the most honest of this lot, #6 with the dream draw.

#10 would shock my nutsack clear to Schenectady 😲

Meadowlands Race 8

going big guns on the #7

if we crap out, we done 'til the Hamby - big plunk on this 7.

will play ove 1,4/1,4,9 - but really counting on the straight W.

Meadowlands Race 11

#6 WIN

sizing up anuddah out in the swamp, trainer in the bike, from the dreaded 6 hole - bucking my bias and plunking.

GO

Spa Race 8

going with #7, in Irad/Toddly we trust.

btw, #8 are owned by Parcells, who is now more known for his horses up there than his football.

H.F.S.

see ya later.

UNREAL. WOW. NOBODY DIED.

for those who didn't see ...

Parcells undefeated wünderfilly picks 'em ALL up in the stretch, and is cruising home by open lengths - about 20 yds out she spills Joel, and crumples ... had there been traffic there woulda been trampling.

H.F.S.

see ya later.

Parcells undefeated wünderfilly picks 'em ALL up in the stretch, and is cruising home by open lengths - about 20 yds out she spills Joel, and crumples ... had there been traffic there woulda been trampling.
Missed it.

Horse and jock ok?

ETA: spoiler tag attached for those who would care not to see the spill - be advised, it's pretty bad:

... and just mere feet from the wire - as i said yesterday, had there been ding-dong traffic that woulda been a ton more catastrophic.

pretty awful and gut wrenching anyways, what with this one rising so effortlessly thru the younger filly ranks ... to be a matter of seonds before being wrapped up and cashing - the worst i've seen in that respect.

then looking at it from strictly a gambling/business perspective ... there you are, well clear with the line fast approaching ... counting the money already - and, then - disaster.

such a horrifically surreal moment - still can't believe what i saw.

rest easy, Mel - you breeze with the angels now.

Last edited:
H.F.S.

see ya later.

Missed it.

Horse and jock ok?

Maple Leaf Mel was put down

... and just mere feet from the wire - as i said yesterday, had there been ding-dong traffic that woulda been a ton more catastrophic.

pretty awful and gut wrenching anyways, what with this one rising so effortlessly thru the younger filly ranks ... to be a matter of seonds before being wrapped up and cashing - the worst i've seen in that respect.

then looking at it from strictly a gambling/business perspective ... there you are, well clear with the line fast approaching ... counting the money already - and, then - disaster.

such a horrifically surreal moment - still can't believe what i saw.

rest easy, Mel - you breeze with the angels now.
Damn

@otb_lifer

Becky’s Joker in the Adirondack today. Race 8

my greatest call in my time on this bored - the ONLY double digit horse in that Schuylerville field, and 21/1! at that - no redboard, 'cuz i called it that morning, and, let's just say, me n' capping buddy unloaded - enough that if we lost $500 dollars every day of the entire meet (and we're trying😁), we'd still be quite comfortably ahead. made my year/decade!

... so now she goes from 21/1 longest shot in Schuy, to 7/2 ml fave in the 'dack ... she'll be hammered down to prolly 2/1 or 9/5 by post, imo ... however, if she stays 7/2, or drifts UP?

UNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread