What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Off Season Dynasty Trade Thread (for completed trades) (2 Viewers)

I give Matt Schaub. I get Bryce Brown.

I have Russell Wilson and Kaepernick making Schaub expendable.
Having no one at QB would make Schaub expendable still.
Not true. We are not talking Mark Sanchez here. Shaub does not have much value, but is better than nothing and if you have to plug him in as a starter you will be getting the points of a #2 QB, which beats a goose egg.

I am in one league that is not QB friendly (4 pts per TD, -2 per INT, -1 per fumble). Despite that he averaged 14.5 points per game (better than Eli Manning) and scored more points for the season than Big Ben. Not great numbers but a serviceable QB if you don't have better options.

No, I wouldn't want to rely on him as a an every week starter, and would try to trade for a top #12 QB if he was all I had at that postion, but he is not worthless waiver wire fodder as you seem to suggest.

Horrible trade here on Rolling Praire Dogs part, guy unloading Pitta is loving life now.

I don't get it. In some leagues Knile Davis was probably a 2nd round pick THIS year, and now the guy gets him for a future second, and he gets to take the chance that Pitta ever plays again.

Marcedes Lewis is worth very, very little.

Roughly a month ago after our rookie draft, I traded away

Zac Stacy

for

Mark Ingram

Things sure do change quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standard PPR start QRRWWWTF

Gave

RB Richardson STL

WR Blackmon JAX

WR Wheaton PIT

Got

WR Wallace MIA

WR Moore OAK

TE Eifert CIN

I have found it hard to judge Blackmons value. Put him OTB and didnt get interest from other owners. I am obviously high on Eifert and was weak at TE (Cameron, Ertz, Green, etc). I still suspect most of you think, I got too little for Blackmon? Would appreciate your thoughts on this one

Not involved in trade:

12 team Dynasty PPR TE Yardage Bonus

Team A gets:

Roddy White, Greg Olsen, 2014 1st rounder

Team B: needed a RB

Chris Ivory, Bilall Powell, Antonio Brown, Jordan Cameron, 2014 2nd rounder, 2014 3rd rounder $40 Blind Bidding dollars
I'd take Roddy, Olsen, and the pick.
I'll take the Ivory, Brown side...... the $40 BB$ put it over the top. :oldunsure:
I'm never quite sure how much BB$ are worth. I've attempted several trades and found the opinion on that varies quite a bit. What kind of draft pick would this equate to in an average sized league? :oldunsure:

Danish Bengal said:
12 team PPR dynasty league

Harvin

Pead

D. Richardson

Stacy

Hawkins

FOR

Tavon Austin

Jeffery

DeAngelo

Helu

Justin Tucker
I own Harvin in one league and decided not to panic. Apparently another owner chose otherwise
I would probably sell Harvin for Austin + Jeffery. Giving up the three-horned Ramfield to get it done seems excessive. But hey they did get a kicker back.

Danish Bengal said:

Harvin

Pead

D. Richardson

Stacy

Hawkins

FOR

Tavon Austin

Jeffery

DeAngelo

Helu

Justin Tucker
I own Harvin in one league and decided not to panic. Apparently another owner chose otherwise
Didn't panic, I had been wanting to move Harvin for months. He'll continue to miss time every season because he's soft. I also think Jeffery and Austin will become weekly starters in FF.

Danish Bengal said:

Harvin

Pead

D. Richardson

Stacy

Hawkins

FOR

Tavon Austin

Jeffery

DeAngelo

Helu

Justin Tucker
I would probably sell Harvin for Austin + Jeffery. Giving up the three-horned Ramfield to get it done seems excessive. But hey they did get a kicker back.
Fair point. I just think there is more going on with Stewart's ankle than the public knows. So I believe DeAngelo will have a big year. Plus I'm not convinced any of the Rams trio will be worth starting this year.

12-team 2QB league

Predraft

Mike Wallace for Fitzgerald

1.10 for Brandon Weeden

Postdraft

Fitzgerald+Eli+2014 2nd for RG3+Pitta (preinjury)

:kicksrock:

12 team PPR (1.25 TE) start 8 RB-WR-TE's (2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex)

Close trade in value I think both sides

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.01

Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.05

Year 2013 Draft Pick 2.12
I don't think it's close at all. I'll take Cruz and Vereen easily.
Agreed. Awful deal. Pieces like Cruz in a league like that are worth more than 3 rookies even with the 1.1. Throw in Vereen and its really ugly.
Well the guy who traded away Cruz for the 1.01 just turned the 1.01 into this so I guess he did ok didn't he ?

[SIZE=medium]Puerto Rico[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] gave up:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Las Vegas[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] gave up:[/SIZE]

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.07

Year 2014 Round 3 Draft Pick from Johnsons Beach

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from South Carolina (Last year was the worst team in the league)

Close trade in value I think both sidesVereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WRForYear 2013 Draft Pick 1.01

Agreed. Awful deal. Pieces like Cruz in a league like that are worth more than 3 rookies even with the 1.1. Throw in Vereen and its really ugly.
Well the guy who traded away Cruz for the 1.01 just turned the 1.01 into this so I guess he did ok didn't he ?Puerto Rico gave up:

Year 2013 Draft Pick 1.01Las Vegas gave up:

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Year 2015 Round 1 Draft Pick from South Carolina (Last year was the worst team in the league)
Maybe if the last piece becomes Yeldon

0.5 ppr league

Team A receives: R. Wilson/T. Austin/Pierce/2014 2nd

Team B receives; Bradford/L. Miller/Pead/D. Richardson

Some that have went down in a couple of my leagues: both are ppr IDP qb-2rb-3wr-1te-2dl-3lb-3db

DDifferent League:

Any thought on the above?

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Well the guy who traded away Cruz for the 1.01 just turned the 1.01 into this so I guess he did ok didn't he ?

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

too much for 1.01 this year.

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

not in my mind really. it's just preference and need. i prefer the sure thing players that give me the most bang for the buck in each roster spot they take up. so for me, those picks would have to hit pretty well to feel good about it. it's why we play the game though.

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Well the guy who traded away Cruz for the 1.01 just turned the 1.01 into this so I guess he did ok didn't he ?Puerto Rico gave up:

Las Vegas gave up:

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

not in my mind really. it's just preference and need. i prefer the sure thing players that give me the most bang for the buck in each roster spot they take up. so for me, those picks would have to hit pretty well to feel good about it. it's why we play the game though.
Huh??? You saying you prefer pick 1 here?? This is an incredibly horrible trade.

Gave

RB Richardson STL

WR Blackmon JAX

WR Wheaton PIT

Got

WR Wallace MIA

WR Moore OAK

TE Eifert CIN

I have found it hard to judge Blackmons value. Put him OTB and didnt get interest from other owners. I am obviously high on Eifert and was weak at TE (Cameron, Ertz, Green, etc). I still suspect most of you think, I got too little for Blackmon? Would appreciate your thoughts on this one
Blackmon for mike Wallace and eifert??? Not sure anyone can think you got too little.

Gave

RB Richardson STL

WR Blackmon JAX

WR Wheaton PIT

Got

WR Wallace MIA

WR Moore OAK

TE Eifert CIN

Blackmon for mike Wallace and eifert??? Not sure anyone can think you got too little.
:hey:

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Las Vegas gave up:

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Huh??? You saying you prefer pick 1 here?? This is an incredibly horrible trade.
In such weak draft I almost feel like he got Brown and a 1st for free.

Vereen, Shane NEP RB

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

For

Las Vegas gave up:

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

I was answering his question to me. To clarify, I think the screwing of the guy that just traded for the 1.01 does still not justify the owner screwing himself by trading away Cruz.

Basiacally, I think both deals are horrible.

I was answering his question to me. To clarify, I think the screwing of the guy that just traded for the 1.01 does still not justify the owner screwing himself by trading away Cruz.

Well, I won't call the first deal horrible (I prefer Cruz side but not by some landslide).............but the 2nd one is just very dumb. The 2015 1st is likely going to be a pretty high pick, too.

Weird little trade just went through: start 2 TE's

Team A trades: Delanie Walker, Seattle D

Team B trades: 2014 2nd and 3rd

Well if you look at startups Cruz is going around pick 25 and the 1st rookie in most are going around pick 30 so not sure how that is a horrible trade.

Also this guy clearly was trading for pick 1 to re-trade the pick for more value than he could get for Cruz so I say he was pretty damn smart. I would have liked to get that package for pick 1 but the guy would never offer me anything close to it so all very puzzling to me...oh wait no it isn't that is how people think in our league.

12 team Ppr 1-2-3-1-1

M gets TE JFinley / WR MFloyd / 2014 #1 pick (from defending champ)

A gets TE VDavis / WR MCrabtree / 2014 #3 pick (from team picking 2 this year)

I think it's pretty even :shrug:

Team A gave

Dunbar

2014 3rd (playoff team for sure)

Team B gave

Fred Jackson (team A has Spiller and was in need of a rb)

Team A Gave

Roddy White

Team B gave

Sanders

Britts

Team A gave

Leshoure

Team B gave

Joseph Randle

2014 3rd (probable playoff team)

12 team, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only. Start QRRWWWT + flex. 4 yr max contracts, 5 man rookie squad. (contracts in parentheses)

Trades took place after original Harvin labrum news, before todays news:

L gave up Morris, Alfred (3 yrs);White, Roddy (1); Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick (mid/late)
PC gave up Murray, DeMarco (2);Randle, Joseph ®;Alexander, Danario (4);Harvin, Percy (4)

SC gave up $250.00 in blind bidding
PC gave up Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick (mid/late)

PC gave up Morris, Alfred (3);Johnson, Stevie (2)
DK gave up Bell, Le'Veon ®;Fitzgerald, Larry (3)

12 team PPR. 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 3 FLEX, 1 TE.

Gave: Percy Harvin

Received: Russell Wilson, Danny Amendola

Love it. I'm a huge Amendola guy though.

Out of curiosity, who was your starting QB before this?

Ppr 1QB, 2rb, 2wr, 2flex(wr/rb), 1flex(wr/rb/te)

gave up Luck, Andrew IND QB;Murray, Latavius OAK RB;Stacy, Zac STL RB;Smith, Torrey BAL WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick

For Manning, Peyton DEN QB;Foster, Arian HOU RB

I cashed out for the championship. This makes me the favorite without doubt right now. Other team wanted to build for 2014+. Luck and Smith will be good/great for a decade. I believe in Murray. Stacy is beyond replaceable.

This was after the news?

I think this is the top of the market for Harvin, and we'll see some lesser hauls over the next few weeks. Nice deal. In a HA format, I personally assign an increased value to top WRs. But getting Amendola in addition to a top 5 dynasty QB is a very solid move.

gave up Luck, Andrew IND QB;Murray, Latavius OAK RB;Stacy, Zac STL RB;Smith, Torrey BAL WR; Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick

I cashed out for the championship. This makes me the favorite without doubt right now. Other team wanted to build for 2014+. Luck and Smith will be good/great for a decade. I believe in Murray. Stacy is beyond replaceable.
[SIZE=10.5pt]12 or 14 teams? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In a start 2, ppr league, Torrey is very replaceable. Luck is a stud, but I still like the move. Assuming the rest of the roster is as you suggest, you have a very solid 2 year window with both Peyton and Foster. [/SIZE]

12 or 14 teams?

In a start 2, ppr league, Torrey is very replaceable. Luck is a stud, but I still like the move. Assuming the rest of the roster is as you suggest, you have a very solid 2 year window with both Peyton and Foster.
12 team. 25 man roster

Users who are viewing this thread