What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** 2014 Anarchy Leagues Sign Up Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Team name fiddles in all 3 leagues. I'm in for leagues 1,2, & 10. Thanks as always mr Yudkin.

League #2 - Coordinator - In (if it will work out - on vacation with questionable internet from July 25th to August 2)

League #7 - Coordinator - In (Same as above)

Jestefarean - in for league 6 and league 8 (and would join others if there is room/need) Always fun. Thanks for doing this!

Curious about potential starting dates for these

Thanks
This is where the logistics and set up get to be an issue. There are still 70 teams/owners out of 160 that have not checked in yet. I am not sure how long is the right time to wait for them to respond, but I am guessing "more than a day" is the right answer.

I also do not have the time or desire to PM everyone like I have done in the past, so if anyone else wants to try to try to get a hold of people I won't stop them. I have updated the list in the OP of who has replied and signed up so far.

League 8 outreach: PM sent to 7 of the 8. Bonesman banned, so will need replaced. Of the 7, five were on the site today, but Gebz306 hasn't been on since Jan., and carbo hasn't been on for over two months.

Anyone that wants to PM, email, send smoke signals, etc. to league mates to get people to check in . . . . have at it.

League 6 and 9 - OUT

crazy july work schedule followed by early aug vacation will have me too infrequent with internet access to keep the pace of a draft moving.

Team mquinnjr is IN for League 6.

Can you send the link to the league page out? I can't find it :bag:
There are no links to be had yet, as I need to figure out who will be in what leagues. That is part of the logistical nightmare of setting things up, as I manually have to move everyone's contact info to whatever league they end up in. It is very rare that all 16 guys return and stay in the same league.

"The Grim Reaper"

League 7 and 9 from LY. IN again......thank you for doing these :) Put me in whichever leagues you need to.

new email <fantasyfootballgrim@yahoo.com>

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. I have emailed everyone not responding twice and PMed them once. We are starting to get a run of responses from people. I will give everyone another day or so and then will fire things up. The drafts will start as soon as I can slot everyone in a league. I PMed the newbies, so if everyone new can PM their email addresses I can put them in the system too.

Also, if bicycle_seat_sniffer wants in again, I need an email address. Message inbox is full, so can't communicate with you.

I am guessing there's probably some slots open if anyone new is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread