What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**2015 MLB Season Thread: This is how the chapter ends (1 Viewer)

Why are these idiot fans in Cincy howling at the moon? No offense, shuke.
Started about 4 years ago. Late rain delayed game, and the Reds broadcast kept showing this drunk guy in stands yelling "WOOOOOOO". Original footage is hilarious, but I am having trouble finding it.

Then people started doing it ironically at the game, and it's taken on a life of its own.
YOU SURE DO LOVE YOUR IRONY.

Why are these idiot fans in Cincy howling at the moon? No offense, shuke.
Started about 4 years ago. Late rain delayed game, and the Reds broadcast kept showing this drunk guy in stands yelling "WOOOOOOO". Original footage is hilarious, but I am having trouble finding it.

Then people started doing it ironically at the game, and it's taken on a life of its own.
Here is the best I can find. I don't know where the longer and better quality clips have gone.

This has divided the fan base. I'm definitely a Wooer.

Notorious T.R.E. said:
It looked like Minute Maid Park had a countdown clock between innings. Do all stadiums now have this?
GABP has one. I'm guessing they all do. On except when catcher or pitcher was last batter of half iinning.
Even spring training stadiums had them.

How many batters does this Phillies pitcher have to walk before they get someone up in the pen?
My earliest real baseball memories are from the mid to late 80s, watching ####s like Don Carman and Bob Sebra walk the whole ballpark. I just assumed that's what baseball was. So I feel right at home with this.

Wow, the Phillies were last in BB allowed in the NL for 4 straight years, 1988-1991. And 4th-worst in 1987 and 3rd worst in 1992.

Ok, this is getting a little traumatic for me.

Much as I love that trade for ATL, Kimbrel should be a Brave. He'll probably never be right again, what with having to move out to that hell hole.

MLB Network's done a fine job of trotting out the female talent, but this new little blonde on The Rundown is spectacular

A-Rod, to reporters after the game: "It's been so long since I hit a home run, I needed a Google map to run the bases."

:mellow:

JFC, so forced. I wish he'd just shut up and accept that everyone hates him.

He should also go back to the long pants instead of the stupid high socks. It would take ten years and 15 lbs. off his appearance, but that's a different argument.

Users who are viewing this thread