What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**2015 MLB Season Thread: This is how the chapter ends (3 Viewers)

Cold weather in New York tonight...

So Dickey won't be able to make his knuckleball move and Pineda won't be able to grip the ball without pine tar.

Bad weather all over the midwest and northeast today. I do give MLB credit for scheduling lots of games in domes (MIA, MIL, ARI, TB, SEA, HOU) and in Cali. Not perfect (Toronto @ NYY instead of the reverse is an easy fix, LAA is on the road) but probably the best they could have done if they wanted to play mostly division games.

Bad weather all over the midwest and northeast today. I do give MLB credit for scheduling lots of games in domes (MIA, MIL, ARI, TB, SEA, HOU) and in Cali. Not perfect (Toronto @ NYY instead of the reverse is an easy fix, LAA is on the road) but probably the best they could have done if they wanted to play mostly division games.
You wouldn't want both teams in the two-team California markets hosting their home openers on the same day.

You wouldn't want both teams in the two-team California markets hosting their home openers on the same day.
Also, teams should get to have Opening Day at home every other season. It would suck if they limited that to dome teams and warm weather teams. It's definitely worth the "price" of a slimmed down Tuesday schedule and maybe a rainout or two later in the the week to let all baseball fans experience it regularly.

Also, teams should get to have Opening Day at home every other season. It would suck if they limited that to dome teams and warm weather teams. It's definitely worth the "price" of a slimmed down Tuesday schedule and maybe a rainout or two later in the the week to let all baseball fans experience it regularly.
And to ensure state and local law enforcement are meeting their DUI quotas.

Thank you, MLB. For having one day of afternoon-less baseball. I'm going to enjoy the rest of this week even more now.

Just saw that Harrison got an extension with Pittsburgh--Has there been a lot more this year than in years past? Seems like it

Cashner no bueno
:goodposting:

#### show was epitomized by walking freaking Brandon McCarthy.
So if a guy homers on you in his first two at bats, is it considered shtick to throw him a belt-high fastball on his third at bat????
Has to be, right?!?! His mullet and beard just top the schtick play off, IMO.

:wall: for me and his other owners tonight.
I was sure I owned him on two or three of my teams, but I just looked and only own him in one. I know I targeted him in everyone though, oof.

I do have Agone on two though. Give, take.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember watching Clint Hurdle play for the Royals at Tiger Stadium when I was a kid. Just heard he had both his hips replaced in the off-season, depressing for him and me alike. :kicksrock:

And of course these teams play at 12:35 tomorrow afternoon.

Somebody wake me up at 1pm. Gotta have a front-row seat for Harvey vs. Strasburg.

Why are these idiot fans in Cincy howling at the moon? No offense, shuke.
Started about 4 years ago. Late rain delayed game, and the Reds broadcast kept showing this drunk guy in stands yelling "WOOOOOOO". Original footage is hilarious, but I am having trouble finding it.

Then people started doing it ironically at the game, and it's taken on a life of its own.

Why are these idiot fans in Cincy howling at the moon? No offense, shuke.
Started about 4 years ago. Late rain delayed game, and the Reds broadcast kept showing this drunk guy in stands yelling "WOOOOOOO". Original footage is hilarious, but I am having trouble finding it.

Then people started doing it ironically at the game, and it's taken on a life of its own.
I like how he stopped doing his yard work to sing that song

Users who are viewing this thread