What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 New York Jets: Kotite-like (2 Viewers)

Tell us more how you are not a troll...
Never said such things about Rex or Sanchez, but go on, lies and trolling seem to be what you are about.
The day you talk about football with a sense of education will be the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you guys please keep @WheelsUp / @Da Gildz out of any thread that actually discusses football?  Thanks?  Send him a PM to tell him to cease and desist.  TIA.  

Copy of his work as a Jets fan!  Read on through the thread and know how awful you must feel having this guy as one of your own.  Yikes!  Even Patriots fans might be better? 

Sorry - Never heard of them....   Maybe try blocking or ignoring them???? 

Best Wishes.

Always kill me to see a team Fire (or force a Guy out) without knowing Exactly who the replacement it....

So, here we sit, after losing IMO one of the best NY Jet OC's of my lifetime, while setting up a situation with what could be looked at from the outside as a lame duck coaching situation... One where no top Candidate in his right mind would think about...

AND.... of course this person probably has to be the one to develop a young QB... Either Hack or Petty in a new system now or another project.  

Always stacking the Deck against themselves.....

Tell me the new guy also brings a WCO so I can jump now....

Always kill me to see a team Fire (or force a Guy out) without knowing Exactly who the replacement it....

So, here we sit, after losing IMO one of the best NY Jet OC's of my lifetime, while setting up a situation with what could be looked at from the outside as a lame duck coaching situation... One where no top Candidate in his right mind would think about...

AND.... of course this person probably has to be the one to develop a young QB... Either Hack or Petty in a new system now or another project.  

Always stacking the Deck against themselves.....

Tell me the new guy also brings a WCO so I can jump now....
While I think stability is important, this is the main reason why Bowles being retained makes no sense (say what you will about the job he's done). You really need to start fresh if you are going to rebuild a team and let them grow with the coaching staff.

It's why I truly believe that the team is bringing in another band-aid veteran QB like Romo or Cutler. As much as I am against that, it's likely for the best since they will just ruin any young QB anyway by wasting a season learning a new offense that will just be changed once again in 2018 when an all new regime is brought in.

Not sure I give a flying #### what the Jets do anymore.  Total lame duck situation for next year. No OC with any sort of future ambition will take that job. They're going to have to hire someone position coach who is just desperate for a bump and doesn't have any downside to fail. 

Just terrible. I need a new team

I hear ya.....I get keeping MAc he's shown something....but Bowles makes no sense....unless they go competitive rebuild again (which we have all seen does not work) they are going to be bad again....not awful get the #1 pick in a good QB draft bad but 6-10 just after all the sure fire stud picks are gone bad....it's a vicious cycle...Bowles will be gone next year and it will be a completely wasted year IMO.  

I honestly havet been this bummed on the JEts since Kotite...and at least there was Parcells out there to ride in and save the franchise....I view the owner/coach as clueless and thats bad....this is a crucial time in the franchise...the Pats 15 yr domination is coming to a close...instead of trying to be competitive they should be selling everything 30+ and going all in on the youth movement...they have 3 yrs to develop a team to take over the East...dont blow it by trying to win now...

While I think stability is important, this is the main reason why Bowles being retained makes no sense (say what you will about the job he's done). You really need to start fresh if you are going to rebuild a team and let them grow with the coaching staff.

It's why I truly believe that the team is bringing in another band-aid veteran QB like Romo or Cutler. As much as I am against that, it's likely for the best since they will just ruin any young QB anyway by wasting a season learning a new offense that will just be changed once again in 2018 when an all new regime is brought in.

If my choice is...... "Ruin" Hackenberg"..... Win 3-4 Games and see Bowles fired  Or

See Tony Romo get 14 Million and win 7 games then ask for more $$$.... 

I'll take the 3 Wins....  not like anyone is pretending there is some magic "Window" like so, many did last year.... Now ppl seem willing to let go of ever Aged vet, even Mangold....

Romo is as much of a Waste to me as Fitzpatrick was.... Only way I'd ever think of that is if I truly thought there was a Window to a SuperBowl in 2017.

THIS is why......... ahh nvm

Do Romo or Cutler even come here for 14 Mill????   I'd hate to see what they demand after the whole caving to Fitz thing for 12 Mill

If Romo or Cutler come here stick a fork in the franchise another 5+ yrs.....at least when they got Favre a very good team was in place....this is a disaster that needs to be rebuilt....no more competitive rebuilds.  

OC search has been quiet....I wonder now that Reich is likely staying if the Eagles change their mind and let the QB coach interview with the Jets....

I understand why we signed Fitz coming off last year's success, but the ship has sailed for getting a QB like Romo and especially Culter (ugh). No more 1-2 season placeholders. We need to tear it down for a proper rebuild.

NYRAGE said:
I understand why we signed Fitz coming off last year's success, but the ship has sailed for getting a QB like Romo and especially Culter (ugh). No more 1-2 season placeholders. We need to tear it down for a proper rebuild.
If they want to do that right, they need to extend Bowles now with full guaranteed money (since they did not fire him) - it's the only way to get a good OC candidate in and the only way to groom a young QB properly. Of course I doubt anyone here is comfortable with hitching the wagon to Bowles which is why they should have just got rid of him.

I think there are more Steelers fans than Jets fans in New Jersey. Smart people or gutless bastards?

I would rather see NE win on Sunday and just hope the NFC team wins the Super Bowl.

Fariq said:
I think there are more Steelers fans than Jets fans in New Jersey. Smart people or gutless bastards?

I would rather see NE win on Sunday and just hope the NFC team wins the Super Bowl.
I think it depends on how old you are. I know a lot of people close to my age that are Steeler fans. When I was real young I was a Steelers fan myself (starting during their first Super Bowl run) - one I grew up a little I decided I should "root for the home team" and became a Jets fan (say around 1980). Man, did I make a bad choice. ;)  

The Winters re-signing was perhaps a slight overpay, but pretty necessary. They couldn't really let a good lineman walk.

Users who are viewing this thread