What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 WSL2 ***Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I would like to thank Mr. Irrelevant for maintaining the OP throughout the draft, including noting the final picks when the draft concluded. 

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

I would like to thank Mr. Irrelevant for maintaining the OP throughout the draft, including noting the final picks when the draft concluded. 

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.
And here I thought you were going to compliment me on my wickedly clever use of hashtags.  <_<

Not a problem. Just hope the next board software tweak includes a little more flexibility in editing posts.  Not being able to change text colors or cut-and-paste formatting from Word is a major PITA.

Keep in mind you'll only have your standard time past the 20.16 pick
Whoops. I did not realize this, but thanks to BNB for filling someone in for me. I was on vacation and totally out of it at that point.

Also, I'd like to add to the thanks to Mr. Irrelevant for keeping up the draft list, color coding and numbering it, and for the hashtags.

BusMan said:
:o

So, ummm, look on the bright side ... given Bradford's injury history you may only have to survive for a couple of weeks without a QB before Chase comes riding to the rescue for you. Of course then there's the small matter of 1/3 of your WRs not having a team yet ...

I wouldn't sweat it Busman.....I'm the likely bootee in week 1.....you should survive at least that week.....hehe

I may be mistaken but, QB scores look wrong on tracking website. Could someone take a look and confirm or deny?

Just tried also. Wanted to update

Week 1: booted Renesauz. Immunity crippler

Week 2: booted Busman immunity Bassnbrew

week 3: booted Rudnicki. Bass saved by immunity Immunity Stinkin ref

Week 4: booted Irrelevant Immunity Crippler. Rud had high score but gone week befrore

Week 5: booted btsw. Immunity Bassnbrew. Renesauz high score but gone

Week 6 is real battle. Domination done at 119

Norsemen at 88 plus Forte, Ellington, Sweet love at 92 plus Fitzpatrick. Fav Ninja at 116 plus John brown minus 11

ruffrody looking good for immunity

Just tried also. Wanted to update

Week 1: booted Renesauz. Immunity crippler

Week 2: booted Busman immunity Bassnbrew

week 3: booted Rudnicki. Bass saved by immunity Immunity Stinkin ref

Week 4: booted Irrelevant Immunity Crippler. Rud had high score but gone week befrore

Week 5: booted btsw. Immunity Bassnbrew. Renesauz high score but gone

Week 6 booted Norseman immunity ruffrody

week 7 booted shadowfax immunity ff ninja
Week 8 booted ruffrody 

week 9 immunity stinking ref 

Users who are viewing this thread