What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 US Open - Shinnecock! (1 Viewer)

Not only was that 4 putt tough to watch. Justin Thomas might be slightly miffed at manner in which he finished out last 2 putts.

Fox's audio is awful.  Ambient crowd and party noise through Buck and Zinger's mics.  Broken mic when interviewing Henley.  I don't mind Buck, but they gotta do better with this other stuff.

My god I'm glad I don't live in the NE.  These LonGUYland fans are my worst nightmare of the worst of that area.

I've missed this US Open style lately.  I break 80 pretty regularly in my golf game, but watching the pros hit this course, there's less than a 40% chance I break 100 on that course as it was set up today.

It was crazy seeing the run off on the greens a day after they had a ridiculous amount of rain.  I think the cut line is gonna be 7 or 8 over tomorrow even if the wind dies a bit overnight.  DJ has it going though.  I think 3 or 4 under wins it.

I love that Raymond Floyd, who won here at -1, demanded the course be harder after watching Koepka breeze thru Erin Hills. Well done...

I’m officially out on Rory. Still one of the better players on tour, certainly among the most talented, but after watching him yesterday it’s clear that he just doesn’t have what it takes to adapt his game to compete at a tough track. He’ll still get his wins, maybe even a Masters or the PGA, but don’t see him winning another Open unless it’s an outlier course. Simply doesn’t have the fear factor.

also, page 2 bump

We may be in for a boring weekend.
Yep.  When DJ is putting well, given how he murders it off the tee, he's pretty tough to beat.

But all it takes is one 74 or so to let a lot more guys back in it.  But if DJ keeps this up, he's winning by 6 or more.

If DJ goes over par on Saturday, this tourney is back on.  It's not like he's -10 right now.  There aren't a lot of guys playing well but I expect a few to be very much in the hunt on Sunday.

Of course if DJ goes 3 or 4 under tomorrow, it will be over.

Course playing easier today. Should firm up over the day, and as wind picks up the afternoon should play harder. Think we see at least one early guy go low and play themselves into the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread