What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2019 3-Down LBs (1 Viewer)

Hassan Reddick is conceding base package snaps to Joe Walker. Played 42/72 or something like that. Definitely not a three down guy but someone to track in deeper leagues. 

additionally, as I’m sure everyone saw Kwon IRed means those with Warner might get little extra juice out of him. The DL has capped both their upside but Kwon’s absence might provide Warner with a slight boost in production.

Arizona also just signed Zach Brown. Of the Thursday night happenings I think I'm more interested in Greenlaw than guessing what the Cards are going to do opposite Hicks. 9ers bye has already come and gone too. 

Kwon out for the season but even if officially IRd now we can’t move until after Monday’s games anyway
True but that's the correct way to handle it since it was the first game of the week. In all reality, most that own him likely started him, anyway. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwon Alexander was put on IR today and not last week as previous posts above erroneously state. 🙄

49ers placed WLB Kwon Alexander on injured reserve with a torn pectoral, ending his season.

Surprisingly given a four-year, $54 million deal that included $27 million guaranteed in free agency, Alexander was playing every down and exceeding in coverage. The rest, not so much. It's still a massive blow for the 49ers' NFC-best defense as it thins their depth and removes Alexander's plus trait as a cover man. Despite being drafted in 2015, 2020 will still only be Alexander's age-26 campaign.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/12088/kwon-alexander

Kwon Alexander was put on IR today and not last week as previous posts above erroneously state. 🙄

49ers placed WLB Kwon Alexander on injured reserve with a torn pectoral, ending his season.

Surprisingly given a four-year, $54 million deal that included $27 million guaranteed in free agency, Alexander was playing every down and exceeding in coverage. The rest, not so much. It's still a massive blow for the 49ers' NFC-best defense as it thins their depth and removes Alexander's plus trait as a cover man. Despite being drafted in 2015, 2020 will still only be Alexander's age-26 campaign.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/12088/kwon-alexander
Elijah Lee promoted and he was decent in spot duty last season. Greenlaw is still the target as the player that beat Lee out for a roster spot.

Semantics... Kwon was diagnosed Friday as torn pec, which always ends with an IR designation. The "erroneous" posts were accurate, it just took the team a few days to actually make the IR roster move (presumably b/c they have to wait for the new week to begin, but I don't know that much about the timing of such moves/designations). The post just below the one you quote on Roto (dated Nov. 1) even ends with the sentence "Alexander will miss the remainder of the season."  :shrug:

Kwon was put on IR today and not Friday. Not a big deal but yes, that part of the post was incorrect or erroneous.

I knew he wasn't on IR yet and I'm sure most folks knew that as well so they overlooked the misinformation.

Anyway, moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread