What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020: Which NFL franchise is currently the most dysfunctional? (1 Viewer)

Assuming the Browns are #1 - which NFL team is the next most dysfunctional?

• Washington Football Team

Votes: 77 34.2%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 59 26.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 22 9.8%
  • Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 14 6.2%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • Las Vegas Raiders

• Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Los Angeles Chargers

• New York Giants

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 17 7.6%
  • Other Teams (please feel free to post which team)

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
I don't think I agree. They're about in the same spot as the Browns after the Freddie Kitchens experiment.

Golladay, Swift, and Hockenson are decent offensive building blocks. Tracy Walker and Okudah are still good players who have been schemed poorly. Stafford is still an asset, damaged good or not.

Get a pass rush, beef up the interior offensive line, get some speed at linebacker...Bob's your uncle.

A lot of choices, but the answer is still Washington.

1) They have the owner I'd least want running "my team".

2) They don't even have their crap together enough to have a team name.

Jets coach Adam Gase said the team's play-calling is being labeled a "collaborative effort" because he doesn't want to give away too much information for a competitive disadvantage.

That would entail the Jets being competitive to begin with. New York has teetered between play-callers since Week 7, exceeding 25 points in back-to-back games with Joe Flacco under center and totaling a lowly 22 points in Sam Darnold's three starts in that time. Averaging the league's fewest yards per play (4.6), points per game (13.8), and lowest scoring margin (-15.5) on gamedays, anything Gase claims at this point is strictly headline material for comedic purposes. Maybe Trevor Lawrence and a new head coach will change the culture in 2021.

SOURCE: Rich Cimini on Twitter

Nov 30, 2020, 2:10 PM ET

Jets coach Adam Gase said the team's play-calling is being labeled a "collaborative effort" because he doesn't want to give away too much information for a competitive disadvantage.
This guy is more delusional than Dr Strangelove's Jack D. Ripper.

How long until he starts talking about the need to preserve our precious bodily fluids?

Tell me you can't picture him saying JDR's lines in this exchange

General Jack D. Ripper: Mandrake, do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream. Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: [very nervous] Lord, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: You know when fluoridation first began?

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: I... no, no. I don't, Jack.

General Jack D. Ripper: Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Uh, Jack, Jack, listen... tell me, tell me, Jack. When did you first... become... well, develop this theory?

General Jack D. Ripper: [somewhat embarassed] Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: Hmm.

General Jack D. Ripper: I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, Mandrake.

Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: No.

General Jack D. Ripper: But I... I do deny them my essence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Washington Football Team owner Daniel Snyder was accused of corporate malfeasance in an affidavit filed Monday. 

This is the latest in the Football Team ownership saga, with three of Snyder's limited partners trying to force Snyder to accept the sale of their combined 40 percent interest in the team. Snyder has accused the partners of planting stories of his alleged sexual misconduct in the national media. Now, John Moag, the partners' advisor, claims Snyder sent "intruders" to his home to harass and intimidate him. Moag is accusing Snyder of "serious corporate irregularities," including “long missing financials, breaches of the partnership agreement, and other significant issues, some now being litigated in Judge (Peter) Messitte’s court, and others in ongoing arbitration." Probably this legal battle will get messier before it's resolved. 

SOURCE: The Athletic 

Dec 29, 2020, 9:09 AM ET

Users who are viewing this thread