What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022: Which NFL franchise is currently the most dysfunctional? (1 Viewer)

Which NFL Team gets your vote as the #4 dysfunctional organization?

• Houston Texans

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 24 9.0%
  • Washington Commanders

Votes: 53 19.9%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 18 6.7%
  • Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Miami Dolphins

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • Indianapolis Colts

Votes: 7 2.6%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Other Team (please post which team)

Votes: 14 5.2%

• Total voters
Tepper throwing liquid into the crowd:
With Daniel Snyder out of the NFL ...there was a hole to fill. The Carolina Panthers David Tepper has now done just that. Throwing a drink on paying fans? Not a good luck for anyone, let alone the owner.

Add in their ill-advised trade for the 1st pick last year, and right now Carolina has separated itself from every other franchise on the most dysfunctional list.

With Daniel Snyder out of the NFL ...there was a hole to fill. The Carolina Panthers David Tepper has now done just that. Throwing a drink on paying fans? Not a good luck for anyone, let alone the owner.

Add in their ill-advised trade for the 1st pick last year, and right now Carolina has separated itself from every other franchise on the most dysfunctional list.

Agreed that he appears to be taking over the role as the villain-Owner...although if they had taken Stroud (or even Richardson) they would be getting a pass on the ill-advised trade.

I can't imagine any coach wants to work for Tepper.

They might be the least talented team in the league and probably have to trade Burns for some draft capital.

They might be the least talented team in the league and probably have to trade Burns for some draft capital.
If Tepper doesn't change his ways quickly, the Panthers will be the toxic franchise that nobody wants to work for (and free agents will only come to if they are grossly overpaid) that Washington was during the Snyder years.

If Tepper doesn't change his ways quickly, the Panthers will be the toxic franchise that nobody wants to work for (and free agents will only come to if they are grossly overpaid) that Washington was during the Snyder years.
Already feels like they are in that spot. Had Ben Johnson turn them down last year. Their best bet is to do one of those total control Bill Parcels type of deals. Just get the football operations completely away from this clown.

Before it's all over Tepper will set new lows for NFL ownership.

He made $300K while I typed this post.

ETA .. Actually, $30B x 5% interest per year / 365 days a year / 24 hours a day = $114,000 per hour that he makes in a conservative 5% interest bearing account. So technically it takes Tepper very roughly 2.75 hours to pay this fine

Last edited:
Wanted to make sure y'all saw his pathetic statement too:

"I am deeply passionate about this team and regret my behavior on Sunday," Tepper's statement read. "I should have let NFL stadium security handle any issues that arose. I respect the NFL's code of conduct and accept the League's discipline for my behavior."

Wanted to make sure y'all saw his pathetic statement too:

"I am deeply passionate about this team and regret my behavior on Sunday," Tepper's statement read. "I should have let NFL stadium security handle any issues that arose. I respect the NFL's code of conduct and accept the League's discipline for my behavior."
Definitely “I’m only sorry because I got caught” vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread