What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (1 Viewer)

Spieth - 65, 67, 71, ?

Up by 2 with a logjam right behind him. 

Day and Casey lurking 3 back- both 12-1. 

McNealey also 3 back @ 33-1 and Stuard @ 50-1.

I just keep adding longshots to my queue. Hoping for another Spieth belly flop today.

Spieth with another mediocre finish...bright side is back to back top 10s. And his short putting seems more consistent. But man that weekend hurdle will be tough for him to get over.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only hope for the playoff is a Berger 3 putt. Not likely. He just stuck it on 18. Even though I'll lose my bets it would be poetic for Berger to win with an eagle...

Maverick McNealy inching up. 3 birds in a row heading into 14. 2 back. My last longshot with a chance.
I think he’s going to be OK.  His family has more money than the entire field combined (His dad is the CEO of Sun Microsystems).

I didn’t think he caused that ball to move yestersay

I think he’s going to be OK.  His family has more money than the entire field combined (His dad is the CEO of Sun Microsystems).

I didn’t think he caused that ball to move yestersay
My roommate when I was 19 went on to become the 5th employee of Sun Mic. He wrote the GNU TAR and was eventually given a ton of stock to move on because he didn't want to cut his hair. He then went on to start Cygnus which was bought out by Red Hat. He is beyond filthy rich. We still talk.

One day in Jax he said to me, "I think I'm moving to SF. Want to come?"

I said nah, I like it here. Biggest mistake of my life.

Spieth with another mediocre finish...bright side is back to back top 10s. And his short putting seems more consistent. But man that weekend hurdle will be tough for him to get over.
I know he made it look easy for awhile, but it’s HARD to win these tournaments 

I know he made it look easy for awhile, but it’s HARD to win these tournaments 
@Daniel_Rapaport: Q: How do you deal with the adrenaline versus trying to
keep yourself calm? Do you try to like harness that extra
energy or do you try to chill yourself out?

DANIEL BERGER: Winning a golf tournament just feels
like you're having a heart attack on every hole, really.

😂😂😂

Bit of a d!ck move to put a divot into the 16th green after butchering those putts.
More than a bit!  And then he pauses to look at it, probably trying to figure out if he should stop to repair it (as anyone who cares about the game would do) or just pout and walk away.  He chose ...poorly.  

Whoa. Don’t think I have seen these type of missed putts live from a pro. 
Knox missed a short one earlier yesterday. Hovland missed a short one in a recent tourney.

Seeing Molinari top it was wild. 

Seeing streelman flop one way over and then send it flying back by with the putter was wild too. 

Just shows how tough a game it is i guess. 

parasaurolophus said:
Knox missed a short one earlier yesterday. Hovland missed a short one in a recent tourney.

Seeing Molinari top it was wild. 

Seeing streelman flop one way over and then send it flying back by with the putter was wild too. 

Just shows how tough a game it is i guess. 
I’ve seen the famous one from Els (I think) on YouTube where he misses a couple 2 footers than just goes on tilt and putts it back and forth another four times. But had never seen it live watching. 

Dude juts lost the tourney there, was brutal to see.

I’llmiss those when it’s for like a 5 dollar bet or on an important shot to say get a birdie or save some score. I don’t comprehend how these guys perform under this pressure, but that’s why they are pros I guess :lol:

We’ll see how the red hot Burns performs with the best player on the planet breathing down his neck.

SMH, wind delay? I hope they all receive a participant award...

32 mph gusts and you can't play golf? That's not even blowing yet.

You guys see the Holmes video or the keegan bradley putt? 

The real mistake was that the greens were too dry and rolled too much. If balls are blowing off the greens, i dont see why they would play. 

SMH, wind delay? I hope they all receive a participant award...

32 mph gusts and you can't play golf? That's not even blowing yet.
It was just the greens. I played in our club tournament today and it wasn’t pretty but it just affected ball striking. Our greens are fast but not Riviera fast. Tomorrow isn’t any better. 24-39 MPH

Users who are viewing this thread