What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (2 Viewers)

"It's just really, really painful when he says something that stupid," said Ben Schomin, Cobra's tour operations manager

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
He should fire the new caddy he got, it's his fault, he probably sucks too. 

Maybe Cobra can make a CADdie for him?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we’re in a different time but I can’t imagine calling my most important customer ‘stupid’, no matter what he says. 

I know we’re in a different time but I can’t imagine calling my most important customer ‘stupid’, no matter what he says. 
Fair, but you don’t tend to give your most important “customer” millions of dollars.

Id say he’s more of an employee than a customer.  I’d also speculate (unless this guy is a part owner) he had clearance to say this so one of the executives at the company didn’t have too.  

He should fire the new caddy he got, it's his fault, he probably sucks too. 

Maybe Cobra can make a CADdie for him?
That same Cobra guy caddied for him a couple weeks ago after he fired the LAST one, so they kinda already tried that

Schomin filled in as DeChambeau's caddie at the Rocket Mortgage Classic after the golfer split with his former caddie, Tim Tucker, hours before the tournament started.

Fair, but you don’t tend to give your most important “customer” millions of dollars.

Id say he’s more of an employee than a customer.  I’d also speculate (unless this guy is a part owner) he had clearance to say this so one of the executives at the company didn’t have too.  
With Folwer struggling, I think Puma would feel BDC leaving in this consumer segment. Maybe he’s just the kind of relationship that works with.

Spieth playing the caroms and undulating hills on this course like the Celtics played the dead spots and warps in the parquet in the old Graden. Putting on a clinic at the moment.

Would really love to see them incorporate some drone camerawork to give us better putt angles.   Love the elevated shot from behind the player so you can see the ball tracking.  

Supposed to be really windy tomorrow? Advantage Morikawa I’d think, even though the other two have won Opens.

This really young group of studs is just more mentally tough (if that’s the right word) than the Spieth/JT/Xander group. (I’m assuming Wolff gets it together again.)

This really young group of studs is just more mentally tough (if that’s the right word) than the Spieth/JT/Xander group. (I’m assuming Wolff gets it together again.)
Who you putting in that group with Morikawa?  Scheffler and Hovland?  Seems arguable.  Wolff is a mess

Who you putting in that group with Morikawa?  Scheffler and Hovland?  Seems arguable.  Wolff is a mess
Hovland and Wolff. Edited to say I’m assuming Wolff rebounds, and I’ll add I’m assuming Spieth never fixes his putting mental issues.

Users who are viewing this thread