What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 NBA Thread: “you’ll never let me down like the Heat did”, Miami fan says to giant pile of cocaine (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA has a major problem if both WCF and ECF are wrapped up by tomorrow night as there would be a 9 day delay before Game1 of the Finals, that not good for ratings.
Don't be shocked if somehow the Lakers and Celtics manage to extend these series even if the refs gift wrap 1 or 2 of them

:whistle:

Hope I'm wrong
i don't know. doesn't look good for Boston who according to Brogden the team hasn't spoken to each other since the game yesterday:

doesn't seem like a great thing

If I'm Denver, I'm fine with Lakers winning like this tonight. Let Bron go off. Just keep it close enough he's not resting come the 4th Q. He's gonna have a completely dead battery come Wednesday.

If I'm Denver, I'm fine with Lakers winning like this tonight. Let Bron go off. Just keep it close enough he's not resting come the 4th Q. He's gonna have a completely dead battery come Wednesday.

I think Denver is in a great spot staying down around 5 to 8. They are deeper and should have a chance to steal it in the 4th.

Only problem is that we should all expect the Celtics to get washed in G4.

Lakers are a very good team, Nuggets should prefer to put them away.

According to Brian Windhorst, talks around the league suggest James Harden could be in the market for a four year $200 million contract.

Nuggets completely out of synch but come on...17-6 FT advantage for LA?
On the Twitters it seems every other post is a photograph of Adam Silver on the phone with a caption of him ordering the referees to give this game to the Lakers (or some variation of that sentiment).

This was my favorite.

Adam Silver probably when the Heat and Nuggets win their next game:

"I hope you liked our trial run of the in-season tournament. Next week, the real 2023 playoffs will begin."

Murray was setting up to take the charge, then completely bailed at the last second and conceded the layup. That was pretty funny.

Twenty nine seconds to go in the third quarter, Denver up seven, NOW the announcers seen to notice the Nuggets....for ten seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread