What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NCAA quarter draft #1 (1 Viewer)

FYI I should be good today through the morning.* I do have a trial this afternoon. that'll leave me unavailable for ~3 hours or so. Tomorrow I intentionally left my calendar wide open just to do MM stuff like this. Will PM Shuke my number. 

*Currently on West Coast time. 

My mom fell and broke her arm Sunday. Got her in to imaging yesterday and surgery tomorrow pm.  

She decides the best course of action is to step on a Disney princess step stool to grab a sheet pan from above the stove.  It wasn't.  

My mom fell and broke her arm Sunday. Got her in to imaging yesterday and surgery tomorrow pm.  

She decides the best course of action is to step on a Disney princess step stool to grab a sheet pan from above the stove.  It wasn't.  

Damn, sorry to hear.

I just got a $150 ticket In Pennsylvania for driving in the left lane with no one on the right. WTF?  All the #######s I saw going 90 and passing on the right and I get a ticket for staying in the left lane. 

Got warnings for not putting four ways on, not offering insurance and doing 73 in a 70. 

That dude is not happy in life. 

Unless this swings around the next hour I will very likely be unavailable until 5:00ish PST. 

I just got a $150 ticket In Pennsylvania for driving in the left lane with no one on the right. WTF?  All the #######s I saw going 90 and passing on the right and I get a ticket for staying in the left lane. 

Got warnings for not putting four ways on, not offering insurance and doing 73 in a 70. 

That dude is not happy in life. 
I grew up in PA. Totally justifiable ticket and normal here in PA IMO. Keep your slow moving ### to the right! :lmao:  

I’m usually pretty good at this, think I’ve had to pay once. That said only two of my top 16 have been picked so far so this might get ugly. 

2.4 Murray State 

2.8 Kentucky

3.1 UCONN

I realized that I pulled in the data on the women and the men into the same sheet that blew up my whole spreadsheet. lol. 

Penguin said:
Yeah I hate that the committee paired then with another good mid major in Murray State
Yep. Plus them having to play Kentucky the next round is also disappointing. 

Still present good value as a ten-seed though. 

I meant for the tournament and not this contest. Give the mid majors a chance to knock off some of the big boys, don't pit them against each other.

Users who are viewing this thread