What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NCAA Quarter draft #1 (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
Draft/results link

Dice roll: https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Roll 1 d 1000 +0
Roll this set of dice 1 times
Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [you]
and the GM: shukies@gmail.com
with this subject: [FBG username]

Failure to follow these instructions will disqualify your roll. If I don't get the email, it didn't happen.

Highest number drafts first.

952 This_Guy
623 General Malaise
619 $tanley Cup
603 Zow
580 urbanhack
530 Penguin
480 shuke
428 culdeus

Last edited:
All, no pressure on anybody or any thing, but I begin a very serious jury trial on Tuesday, 3/19. I'll be able to draft during breaks. Nonetheless, the more of the draft we can get done on 3/18 the better as I'll be much more responsive then.

All, no pressure on anybody or any thing, but I begin a very serious jury trial on Tuesday, 3/19. I'll be able to draft during breaks. Nonetheless, the more of the draft we can get done on 3/18 the better as I'll be much more responsive then.

I want to have rolls done by Sunday which is why I'm getting group together now. But doubt we'll be done Monday. You're going to have to leave lists with someone.

I want to have rolls done by Sunday which is why I'm getting group together now. But doubt we'll be done Monday. You're going to have to leave lists with someone.
We'll figure it out.

Dice roll instructions in first post. I'll send mine to the first person I receive from.

Rolled. 603 and should be emailed to @shuke

Roll ID:402117
MD5 checksum:2f521bd2fe18cd08faf16f1f0b1cd2d0
Verified die roll:
1d1000, rolled once.
Roll set 1
Die rolls: 603
Roll subtotal: 603
Roll total: 603

Last edited:
I put the draft link in first post, but can't fill in order without the final two rolls. I'm heading out to a concert and don't plan to get up early in the morning, so you guys can start once everyone rolls but I won't be able to update the sheet until tomorrow some time.

Draft/results link

Dice roll: https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/
Roll 1 d 1000 +0
Roll this set of dice 1 times
Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: [you]
and the GM: shukies@gmail.com
with this subject: [FBG username]

Failure to follow these instructions will disqualify your roll. If I don't get the email, it didn't happen.

Highest number drafts first.

952 This_Guy
623 General Malaise
603 Zow
530 Penguin
480 shuke
428 culdeus

$tanley Cup
urbanhack
Damn - filled up both already?

Users who are viewing this thread