What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 NCAA Dollar Bracket Draft - Full - Round 1 (1 Viewer)

No response from Detroit Fan 365. Been a week. Jules in the 25c pool having similar results collecting from him. Hasnt been online since 4/3.

I'm up for a dollar draft again this year. Lightning never strikes twice.
This year the rule will be if someone stiffs it doesn't fall on one person.   It gets divided equally among winners.   Last year wasn't fair on any level to you but it was too late by the time we knew he was stiffing you.

I’m on the road and could not find the 2017 message list. Is this same group getting back together for 2018? I’m in should anybody be wondering. Just update me And I will be glad to help get things organized. If need be. I’m interested in a 25/ $.50 and a 50 Cent/1 dollar this year.

I’m on the road and could not find the 2017 message list. Is this same group getting back together for 2018? I’m in should anybody be wondering. Just update me And I will be glad to help get things organized. If need be. I’m interested in a 25/ $.50 and a 50 Cent/1 dollar this year.
I had to take a break due to just time commitments, but I would be back in for the $1 draft if it's all established members and (obviously) you have a spot to fill.

Honestly, I was thinking back to the early days and figured I would have to get on a waiting list to have a spot.  It looks like the dollar pool died off?

What happened to Hooter/FDAS, By_the_sea_wannabe, Warsteinner, BRONG, Sofa, and Derek?

Honestly, I was thinking back to the early days and figured I would have to get on a waiting list to have a spot.  It looks like the dollar pool died off?

What happened to Hooter/FDAS, By_the_sea_wannabe, Warsteinner, BRONG, Sofa, and Derek?
Reading through the comments, sounds like some folks got burned?  So maybe the original group of trusted members got diluted and then that played out? 

Might be interested.  Can anyone that has played this before PM me with some good details.  Like how it works and what's legit at stake here + or minus.  Thanks!
+/- Unlikely, but be prepared for +/- a grand.

4.5 x 1 x 32 = 144

2.5 x 2 x 16 = 80

1.5 x 3 x 8 = 36

1 x 4 x 4 = 4

1 x 5 x 2 = 10

1 x 6 x 1 = 6

Assuming all of your teams lose in the first round and the tourney is chalk, you would lose 280

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested.  Can anyone that has played this before PM me with some good details.  Like how it works and what's legit at stake here + or minus.  Thanks!
If this is your first time I would highly recommend a quarter pool. First year I did this was 2008ish and I won $300ish (although I didn’t get that bc of that #### sucker Linus Scrimmage) but one dude lost over $800. 

Looks like we have 5 so far
I know my buddy who joined us last year is in should we fire this up. I am definitely wanting to draft again. I was not aware Detroit365 stiffed someone. We have a good group here. Maybe we make it a .25 draft if some have concerns?

WBonney, Garrett, FD&S, Penguin,OUKurt, Telly 

If anyone else from the 2016 or 2017 $1 Bracket Draft is interested in starting up the 2018 version, add your name to the list here. If your name is on mentioned above and you have decided you don't want to participate. Just let us know.

Penguin you are good at organizing this stuff. Maybe create the 2018 version thread? 

Would be a good idea to get drafting no later than tomorrow morning.

FD and S  as always participated as well. Hopefully we get both of those guys.  Cheese and FD and S if you see these messages, p.m. one of us or join the thread and make your dice roll. If you see this and won’t be joining us, that would be helpful as well to let us know. 

what’s this all about?
how it works:
• 8 people each draft 8 teams (serpentine, randomly generated order).
• You get points based on the seed # times the round of the tournament, so if you have a 12 seed win a 2nd round game, you get 24 points.
• It is a zero sum game, so if you win a point, you win $3.50 and everyone else loses $0.50
• Cash settlements are due within 1 week of the championship.

LAG CLAUSE: Please do not hold up the draft. It is understandable that we are all on different schedules but if you are scheduled to be up soon and you know you may be unavailable please send a pick list to someone in the draft.

I'd be interested for a .25 pool for sure.  Really depends on when this draft will happen, I'm on west coast but let me know if you need me and will try to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread