What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NCAA quarter draft #1 (1 Viewer)

Zow said:
I grew up in PA. Totally justifiable ticket and normal here in PA IMO. Keep your slow moving ### to the right! :lmao:  
That’s not why I got the ticket, Jeff. You grew up there and still don’t understand it, which doesn’t surprise me. Same old you. 

Thanks guys

yeah Murray/SF is just an unfair first round match - and the winner gets UK

committee does the little guys no favors 

@shuke I need an opinion on this: 

@Penguin sent me his list last night. I assume (I think safely) that I'm to pick straight down it. Should I do so even if doing so seems to be errant strategy? I ask because if I were him I would not choose the next team on his list based on the prior selection he (through me) made). 

@shuke I need an opinion on this: 

@Penguin sent me his list last night. I assume (I think safely) that I'm to pick straight down it. Should I do so even if doing so seems to be errant strategy? I ask because if I were him I would not choose the next team on his list based on the prior selection he (through me) made). 

The fact that he hasn't been here all day and we still have 20 picks to make would lead me to say that we go straight down his list if he did not give you instructions otherwise.

The fact that he hasn't been here all day and we still have 20 picks to make would lead me to say that we go straight down his list if he did not give you instructions otherwise.
He did not leave additional instructions. Accordingly, based on going directly down his list...

5.3 Arizona

@Telly $avala$

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread