What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NCAA quarter draft #1 (1 Viewer)

Man I know some of you from the old gambling thread days. Find it strange how conservative a lot of you have been. Thought we were all big ballers, except Woz of course. 

Having Kansas & Arizona back to back was an oversight on my part. The whole plan fell apart when Telly sniped S.Dakota St. I've been on tilt ever since

Having Kansas & Arizona back to back was an oversight on my part. The whole plan fell apart when Telly sniped S.Dakota St. I've been on tilt ever since
I didn’t mean to shake ya pen 

Love SDakSt - I bought a Jackrabbits shirt just for this tournament - shooters shoot 

Haven't drafted from the front half of this before.  Feel like the sweet spot is 6-8.  There's usually only 10 max underseeded teams. 

Haven't drafted from the front half of this before.  Feel like the sweet spot is 6-8.  There's usually only 10 max underseeded teams. 
Downside is I think the 7th round. There are teams with real winning chances available at the front half whereas the 6-8 slot usually just gets teams with no chance. 

Users who are viewing this thread