What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 NCAA quarter draft #1 (1 Viewer)

Tonight's game didn't go well for me. Wanted Rutgers to win as I feel they'd have a better chance at knocking off Bama. Now Notre Dame (who played well) had to play an extra 10 minutes and then fly from Ohio to San Diego for a 4:15 game on Friday

Tonight's game didn't go well for me. Wanted Rutgers to win as I feel they'd have a better chance at knocking off Bama. Now Notre Dame (who played well) had to play an extra 10 minutes and then fly from Ohio to San Diego for a 4:15 game on Friday

Agreed.  Picked the winner of this game in all my brackets, now going back and changing.

Good work everyone . Thanks to those who put the teams in the main tab.  Everyone, please check your teams/seeds are correct.  I've removed editing permission from the file, because a few years ago someone messed up a few of the formulas.

Good work everyone . Thanks to those who put the teams in the main tab.  Everyone, please check your teams/seeds are correct.  I've removed editing permission from the file, because a few years ago someone messed up a few of the formulas.
You can lock the formulas only but not a huge issue.  

I thought the same thing. Good news for the bama owner. 

Mine looks correct except that Memphis is a nine (9) seed (they’re currently listed as an 8 seed). 

I don't remember a Saturday in awhile with the chance to wipe off the double digit seeds. There have been a bunch of years in a row where like 11v12 was happening twice.  

If the lower seed wins out, with Gonzaga winning (current fav.) it looks like this:

Telly -69.50

Shuke -75.50

Culd +32.50

Pengin -5.5

Zow -29.50

JMon -25.5

FishTaco +112.50

ThisGuy +60.50

This is the first time I can recall where everyone carried at least one team to the sweet 16.  

If the lower seed wins out, with Gonzaga winning (current fav.) it looks like this:

Telly -69.50

Shuke -75.50

Culd +32.50

Pengin -5.5

Zow -29.50

JMon -25.5

FishTaco +112.50

ThisGuy +60.50

This is the first time I can recall where everyone carried at least one team to the sweet 16.  
So about this

• Laughing
Reactions: Zow
JMon pays woz 83.50

shuke pays woz 69.00

Telly pays Fish 73.50

Penguin pays Fish 41.50

This guy pays Fish 15.50

shuke pays Fish 2.00

shuke pays Culdeus 14.50

Please PM paypal or venmo to people who owe you.

Jesus, I take one day off from checking the boards and you guys start freaking out.  Hopefully you were able to find a way to feed and shelter your families during this period of time.
Haha received. 

Users who are viewing this thread