What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: end of bench player on Knicks roster feeling self-conscious about not having crippling, season-ending injury (76 Viewers)

The Wolves slobber-fest and the Celtics hate has me now wanting Boston to beat the ever-loving-dog-piss out of the entire field.

They were #1 all season for many reasons. You have all been warned!!!

Hey guys, be nice. I'm having a tough day.

I know we butt heads a lot, I hope that it is just a run of the mill bad day and nothing serious.
Dude

?
I thought it was pretty obvious he wasn't really having a tough day, it was just Nugget collapse related

My first thoughts were he just got home after taking his dog to the vet and got horrible news or his car broke down on the way to work and it was some absurd price to fix it.

The Wolves slobber-fest and the Celtics hate has me now wanting Boston to beat the ever-loving-dog-piss out of the entire field.

Have Boston rescind all 17 of their titles and have Tatum quit crying and we would all love the Celtics too.

Although the thought of the Celtics winning doesn't make me throw up in my mouth like the thought of a few other teams.

Idk man I thought the Nuggets would win this series but I can see Tatum melting down again while Ant powers up by mocking the Boston crowd.

Idk man I thought the Nuggets would win this series but I can see Tatum melting down again while Ant powers up by mocking the Boston crowd.
This is Derrick White's team now. That guy can't be shook

I know we butt heads a lot, I hope that it is just a run of the mill bad day and nothing serious.
Dude

?
I thought it was pretty obvious he wasn't really having a tough day, it was just Nugget collapse related

My first thoughts were he just got home after taking his dog to the vet and got horrible news or his car broke down on the way to work and it was some absurd price to fix it.
After last night, my dog had it coming. Too closely related to a wolf.

Great thread title and 100% true.

I know you aren't our only T Wolve fan, but you are the most active in the thread o er the years. Are you planning on going to one of these games soon?
I looked into it but prices are way too high. Nosebleeds are $300 a piece for Game 3.
I dunno man, I paid not much less than that for nosebleeds against the Suns and the experience was worth far more than that.

If you can swing it, go. Given that I am a Wolves fan and didn't go in 2004 (though I got to spend the preseason mini camp with the team which was awesome), I had zero experience being at an in-person playoff basketball game for a team I root for. It exceeded expectations. I'll remember that game for many years.

Last edited:
Great thread title and 100% true.

I know you aren't our only T Wolve fan, but you are the most active in the thread o er the years. Are you planning on going to one of these games soon?
I looked into it but prices are way too high. Nosebleeds are $300 a piece for Game 3.
If it makes it back to Denver for game 5, I bet you could get two tickets and two RT flights for about the same price. Plus Denver is way cooler as long as you don't mind walking around all the passed out homeless.

Just poking my nose in here regarding attending wolves playoffs.

Got nosebleeds for game 7 vs the kings in 2004 off craigslist. Was AWESOME. But wasnt $300. Think it might have been $250 for 3 tickets.

Tried to get the crowd to start chanting "beat LA!", to no avail. I don't think half of them knew the reference.

I used to joke that I had been in attendance for every wolves series victory in the last 10..15..20 years. No longer.

One of the reasons I loved going to Wizards games back in the day was that I could sit in the fifth row VIP section for a playoff game for $300.

Results based decision making, not intent based. If he would have hit the ref, it would have probably been a big suspension. Good thing he was off last night.

Dude

?

After last night, my dog had it coming. Too closely related to a wolf.

This post makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

I don’t give a flip about the Celtics. I just like both the teams in this Knicks-Pacers series. :shrug:

Derrick White out there playing like Tatum should be
Tatum has been rebounding and making a handful of good plays on both ends, but he has been subpar all game. Brown, White and Holiday carrying them.

The way the Celtics are built and as bad as the East it shouldn't matter.

It would never happen, but if they Celtics don't win the East this year they should just blow it up.

Users who are viewing this thread