What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 NFL Coaching Carousel & Front Office Changes (2 Viewers)

Article below from The Athletic were a poll of 4 execs and 3 coaches gave some thoughts and ranked the HC hires with votes going 1-3.

If you can't access it I'll summarize. Harbaugh as expected got top ranking, Morris next. Macdonald was only other coach then those two getting a vote as best hire, got 3 of them, and finished third. I would personally also consider those the 3 best hires of the cycle.

Canales and Pierce were the only two how failed to get a vote. Third to last was Mayo or got one second place vote as his only vote.

NFL new coaching poll
Titans place in common sentiment is that they could have a special staff full of young future coaches.
I like being a fan in this position rather than wondering if Dan Quinn and Ken Norton Jr have learned and adapted.
My favorite part of the new staff is all the times they've said "he did well against us so..." that's the roster house cleaning mindset I want too.
Dad Callahan talking with Schwartz before getting the job gave him a background.
Levis and Big Jeff being involved in off-season process...
They're checking every box for me.
They could stink eventually but I am sooo refreshingly good right now

Charles London to Seahawks as QB coach
He is viewed as a developer of young QBs so if ya needed to reinforce the idea they'll draft a QB while keeping Geno...there ya go

Users who are viewing this thread