What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**49'ers at Browns** (+9.5, 36) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Respect to Cleveland and that defense. Yall made Purdy look like a 7th round pick today.

Last edited:
Lose All-Pro Right tackle for the season in the first game.
Lose All-Pro Running Back for the season in the second game.
Lose starting Quarterback for undetermined time.
Only team in the National Football League to start three quarterbacks on the year.
Get into a scrap before kickoff against the only undefeated team.
Takes victory formation at the end of regulation.

Purdy did his job pretty well on that last drive to put them in position to win. Kicker gotta make that kick
Anyone taking pot shots today
Kid is still like 14-1 as a starter
Nobody is expecting him to be a seasoned Vet yet
It will be interesting to see how he responds next week
After losing two of his best weapons, and struggling against an elite defense all day, he still put his team in a position to win the game at the end. Purdy will be fine.

Moody gotta go.

This is an ugly 2nd half drive chart:

3 plays, 0 yards, INTERCEPTION
3 plays, -12 yards, PUNT
3, plays, 0 yards, PUNT
3 plays, 0 yards, PUNT
1 play, 8 yards, TD
3 plays, -1 yard, PUNT
9 plays, 52 yards, MISSED FG

Purdy did his job pretty well on that last drive to put them in position to win. Kicker gotta make that kick
After losing two of his best weapons, and struggling against an elite defense all day, he still put his team in a position to win the game at the end. Purdy will be fine.

Moody gotta go.
So Purdy's allowed to have a bad game but Moody isn't?

Moody gotta go.
So Purdy's allowed to have a bad game but Moody isn't?

No kickers aren't allowed to miss key easy fgs...that's the point of being an nfl kicker.

Sickening.
Myles Garrett and Joey Bosa hitting each other after the game.
LINK

What's sickening?
Joe?
Sense of humor?
Missing or just misplaced for a moment?
41 yard FG is no gimme.
Nope but kickers make it 90% of the time

Do you have a link for the % made numbers?
2009-19, 41yards is 83.5% make rate
Don't know if source is reputable but I analyze data for a living and it looks pretty realistic to me FWIW.
Cleveland Brown stadium is located directly ON the shores of Lake Erie.
Yesterday, there was a record-breaking weather event that 'could' explain why the kick was missed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lake Erie now holds the worlds water spout record

Joe?
Sense of humor?

Maybe. I didn't understand what was funny about Bosa and Garrett talking after the game. Can you explain?
Hmmn. Thirty minutes before the game a melee broke out.
Myles has been villainized and in the world of the Internet people tend to uh, exaggerate any possible exchange for clicks.... but you answered my question with this reply so I'm good.

Joe?
Sense of humor?

Maybe. I didn't understand what was funny about Bosa and Garrett talking after the game. Can you explain?
Myles has been villainized and in the world of the Internet people tend to uh, exaggerate any possible exchange for clicks.... but you answered my question with this reply so I'm good.

:confused: Back to the original question. What part was "sickening"?

Joe?
Sense of humor?

Best to use an example of this sort of joke and see if you 'get-it'.
LINK to example of joke

Joe?
Sense of humor?

LINK to example of joke

Sorry but no I don't. What part was sickening and how was that a joke? Thanks.

Me not understanding a joke aside (sorry to clutter a good thread with that), what's the thinking for Cleveland fans about the QB situation?

Me not understanding a joke aside (sorry to clutter a good thread with that), what's the thinking for Cleveland fans about the QB situation?
i’m thinking once Watson’s shoulder is healed up he’ll be starting again.

PJ Walker is a JAG and DTR isn’t ready yet.

41 yard FG is no gimme.
Nope but kickers make it 90% of the time

Do you have a link for the % made numbers?

Thank you. I wonder how accurate that data is?

83.5% for a 41 yard FG attempt feels about right.
It would be easy enough to go through pro-football Reference and tabulate the data for that 10-year period. The data passes the smell test with a few outliers which is expected with a sample of that size. Interesting the drop-off from 33 to 40 is roughly 95 to 85. I would speculate that is the range where wind becomes more in play or perhaps where balls began to hook (or slice in Moody's case).

If you scroll down, you will see why Justin Tucker is the GOAT and just how much value he adds. To me it looks like someone did a nice job of gathering data and there is little reason to doubt it. It could be updated though.

Last edited:
Joe?
Sense of humor?

LINK to example of joke

Sorry but no I don't. What part was sickening and how was that a joke? Thanks.
Absolutely nothing funny at all Joe, to you which is all that matters. I have to work but message me off line and I'll get back when I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread