What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

50 movies for 50 states. What movie should represent your state? (1 Viewer)

I like Wild Things for Florida.

Also, there are no "the"s in that article except in the movie titles. Anywhere in the capsules that the word the would have been used, it's replaced with "a". Weird.
It's the most poorly written thing I have read in awhile and I teach special ed. students.
\Heres the page I copied and pasted from:

http://www.mnnewsfeed.com/blaine/happy-birthday-america-here-are-50-films-for-50-states/

I think they need to fire that Blaine guy. A couple of items from his articles

http://www.mnnewsfeed.com/category/blaine/

Burglar strikes Coon Rapids store A rapist pennyless into Kathys Dairy Home store, 10490 Hanson Blvd., Coon Rapids, a early hours of Jun 28. A window was found crushed on a south side of a store when an worker arrived to open a store for business a morning of Jun 28. Video notice showed a think violation a window and entering a store during 2:28 a.m. He pressed cartons of cigarettes, lottery tickets, particular

The Yuwa Supergoats are a initial girls group from India to come to Minnesota. KARe Article source

Today in Major League Baseball: The National League races are parsimonious as a All-Star Break nears. All 3 NL groups are possibly tied or distant by usually a diversion between a tip dual teams. Baseball fans wish that this is binds over a subsequent dual months in sequence to emanate sparkling streamer races

Headline: Some Swansea City fans are gay a bar are in Chicago they live there!

:lmao: jesus
How is this real? Here was my favorite:
MICHIGAN Gran Torino

Clint Eastwood shot this film on plcae in Detroit, and his characters crotchety rebuttal is a good embellishment for a city: Despite age and decay, hes not going down though a fight, and for all his bark, hes fiercely constant to those tighten to him.

Dolphin Tale could be another top contender for FL. I never saw it but I hear that movie absolutely killed it at the box office.

Users who are viewing this thread